čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Tracy's Final Words

Going up against the Favorites was a huge challenge for the first timers, but Tracy went out fighting, and she always stood up to the bigger guys who seemed to be running the game.

Unfortunately, I didn't found video anywhere. If you know, where it is, or if you have it, please let me know.

Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"Wow, this experience will take you mentally and physically to places you never thought you'd go. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm truly just so pleased and thankful to have the experience to do this, and I wish I could have stayed in longer. I went out kicking, I did everything I could. I'm just grateful to be here. Thanks." 

Páni, tato zkušenost vás vezme fyzicky i psychicky tam, kam byste si nikdy nemysleli, že se dostanete. Udělala bych to znovu bez mrknutí oka. Jsem opravdu tak potěšená a vděčná, že jsem mohla prožít tento zážitek a přeju si, abych tady mohla zůstat déle. Ale nedala jsem svou kůži zadarmo a udělala jsem pro to, co jsem mohla. Jsem prostě tak vděčná, že jsem tady. Díky.

(cut) 

"I was able to maneuver my way through and muscle around some of the big guys. I got some people to believe in me. It was a wonderful feeling to make it to #9. I thought I was first, second, third, fourth, fifth and every single time I seemed to get a key for the door, or a window just opened and I went for the opportunity." 

Byla jsem schopná manévrovat svou cestu a projít kolem svalnatých velkých chlapů. Měla jsem některé lidi, kteří mi věřili. Je to nádherný pocit dotáhnout to do 9. Myslela jsem si, že půjdu první, druhá, třetí, čtvrtá, pátá a pokaždé to vypadalo, že jsem dostala klíč ke dveřím, nebo se prostě otevřelo okno a já využila té příležitosti.

(cut) 

"I think I did, I think I proved to some of the bigger guys who had me pegged from the beginning not to mess with the little people, because we can come back and bite yo on the ankles. It was a great feeling to take down Mikey B and Joel and those guys for giving us such grief all along the way. I had it every moment from the time I got on the island, they were all over me." 

Myslím, že jsem dokázala některým větším chlapům, že si nemají zahrávat s menšími lidmi, protože ty se pak můžou vrátit a pokousat jim kotníky. Byl to skvělý pocit vyřadit Mikey B a Joela a ty chlapy, kteří nám celou dobu dělali hrozné trápení. Celou dobu od toho, co jsem se dostala na ostrov, tak byli na mě vysazení.

(cut) 

"Ozzy's a wonderful player in this game, he's very experienced. Going against the favorites was quite difficult. I think we would have stood a better chance going against people who were more like ourselves and had not played the game. Ozzy is an amazing competitor. He is manipulative and strategic and he will definitely take the rest of the tribe down. They need to get rid of him ASAP or they don't stand a chance." 

Ozzy je v téhle hře nádherný hráč, je velmi zkušený. Jít proti favoritům bylo opravdu těžké. Myslím, že bychom měli větší šanci jít proti lidem, kteří by byli více jako my a nehráli ještě tuhle hru. Ozzy je úžasný hráč. Dokáže strategicky myslet i manipulovat s lidmi a určitě takhle vyřadí i zbytek kmene. Měli by se ho zbavit hned, jak budou mít možnost, jinak nebudou mít šanci.

(cut) 

"Ozzy's gonna beat 'em. He has Amanda on his side. If Amanda and Ozzy merge with Parvati and James, they're the final four." 


Ozzy je porazí. Má na své straně Amandu. Jestli se Ozzy a Amanda spojí s Parvati a Jamesem, tak jsou finálová čtyřka.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat