neděle 6. července 2014

Survivor China ET Preview

ET Preview for Survivor China

Video:



Transcript (thanks to James Barber):


Mark Steines (VO): Now your first look at the cast of Survivor...and they're going to China.

James: The bad boy could definitely come out.

Dave: I have a very unpredictable side.

Jaime: I'm pretty good at fabricating stories. 

MS (VO): 16 people are heading to the other side of the world, for their chance at a million dollar grand prize, when the 15th installment of Survivor premieres September 20 on CBS. 

Todd: I hope I don't talk TOO much, because those people can always get annoying. 

Erik: If it's to my advantage to let 'em fight and make themselves look bad. 

Jeff: I have great feelings about this season and this cast.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat