čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Secret Scene

length: 1:02

Ami's egg forecast at Malakal. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)


(day 21; Ami, Cirie, and Amanda sitting at the beach) 

Ami: 
I'm hungry. 

Mám hlad.

Cirie
: I don't know. The chickens, their egg productivity has decreased. 


Já nevím. Slepice, jejich produktivita vajec klesla.

Ami: 
I feel like there's another egg in there. 


Mám pocit, že tam je další vejce.

Amanda
: Let's go see. 


Tak se podíváme.

Ami
: Actually I feel two of 'em. I feel two of 'em in the cage right now. I feel it. Come on, help me ladies.


Vlastně si myslím, že tam jsou dvě. Myslím, že v té kleci jsou teď dvě vejce. Cítím to. No tak, pomozte mi, dámy.

(Amanda finds two eggs; the three ladies are happy; Ami says they should boil them) 


(Ami řekne, že by je měli uvařit)

Ami 
(solo): We just did an egg forecast. We were down at the water. I said I feel like there's two more eggs. We went to the cage and two more eggs. We each get an entire egg to ourselves, which is very, very exciting. 


Právě jsme udělali předpověď o vejcích. Byli jsme u vody a já řekla, že cítím, že jsou tam další dvě vejce. Šli jsme do klece a byli tam další dvě vejce. Všichni jsme dostali celé vejce pro sebe, což je velmi, velmi vzrušující.

Cirie
: You're the new Chicken Lady. Chicken Lady! (makes a chicken sound) 



Jsi nová dáma slepic. Dáma slepic!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat