čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Tribal Council

length: 6:10

Video:


Transcript by LuckyDuck4U: (text in blue is czech translation)

Amanda (votes Ami): "Ami, girl, I love you. Um, you just put yourself in a really bad position where I don't see the rest of the tribe trusting so I'm going to go with you tonight, babe." 

Ami, mám tě ráda. Dostala jsi se do opravdu špatné pozice, kde ti nikdo z tohoto kmene nevěří, takže musím hlasovat pro tebe.

Ami (votes Erik)
: "I don't even know what to say, Erik, but you are a good guy." 


Už nevím, co k tomu dodat, Eriku, ale jsi dobrý kluk.

Erik: (votes Ami)
: "Ami, you're an awesome, awesome woman. I'm sorry that I had to do this, that it had to come to this. What can I say, this game is hell." 


Ami, jsi vážně úžasná ženská. Je mi líto, že to musím udělat, že k tomuhle muselo dojít. Co dodat, tahle hra je strašná.

Cirie (pauses a LONG time, before voting Ami)
: "My vote really is not going to count tonight, (mumbles) um, I just don't want to cause anymore conflict within the tribe and I believe they wanted to vote for you tonight. You know, um, that I didn't want it to go this way, but you played I guess too many cards and talked to too many people. Hopefully you don't take this personally." 


Můj hlas se dnes večer nebude počítat, jen nechci způsobit více konfliktu v kmeni a věřím, že chtěli dnes večer pro tebe hlasovat. Víš, nechtěla jsem, aby to takhle dopadlo, ale ti jsi asi hrála s příliš hodně kartami a mluvila jsi s příliš hodně lidmi. Doufám, že to nebereš osobně.

Ozzy (votes Ami)
: "You know I have wanted to trust you. It could have been so easy, Ami. I don't know why you did what you did, but you had to go and blab your mouth and you basically double crossed me and tried to backpedal. Sorry, it's not going to happen. I still love ya." 



Víš, chtěl jsem ti věřit. Mohlo to být tak jednoduché, Ami. Nevím, proč jsi udělala to, co jsi udělala, ale musela jsi jít a žvanit a v podstatě jsi mě podrazila. Promiň, nestane se to. Pořád tě mám rád.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat