čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Natalie on the Pizza Party

length: 4:31

Finally putting food in their shrunken bellies, Natalie vividly describes the insanity of hunger and feeding the beast. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber:

"The pizza was absolutely otherworldly." 

(cut) 


"We got three and like a quarter slice apiece. And they had garlic bread. I'm not a bread, pizza girl, I try to stay lean and stay fit, and I'm a fan of the show, so every time you watch the show, you're like, 'Hey dumbass, don't gorge yourself on bread and pizza, you haven't eaten in six days, what are you thinking?' Out the window. Out the window. And I'm sorry Ma, Pa, loved ones, that was probably better than my first sexual experience. Probably was hands down, that was a sexual experience for me just now. I'm glowing." (smiles) 


(cut) 


"There were an array. There was like Hawaiian, Canadian bacon chunks, which was really good, because in the States, I would never, ever opt for that pizza. I don't want sweet stuff on my pizza, I want salty pizza. It was unbelievable. I think because we're on an island, we've talked about pineapples so much, can we get a pineapple, can we get a mango, anything but coconut, to actually have pineapple on pizza, which would not be good to me any other time to my life, it burst in my mouth, it was so good. It was probably the best. The best. Even the crust. We're like scraping the cheese off the box. (claps her hands together)" 


(cut) 


"Is this what we needed? No. I feel almost kind of guilty, cause we had such a lavish meal I'm worried when the next one's gonna come. The few and far between, maybe we overdid it, maybe we did too much. Everything is so rationed out, everything is portion-sized, we need to save this and save that. Maybe we overdid it a little bit. I feel guilty." 


(cut) 


"Cirie, Amanda, Ami, they just look so worn down. I can relate because I was on the first Airai that wasn't a winning stream team. We won two or three challenges, maybe, can't remember. Once you get in that pattern of losing, you have to really buck up and get out of it, because it's more than a physical thing at that point, it's a mental block. Oh we're just gonna lose again, we're just gonna lose again. I felt really bad for them today because I felt like they're in that block of just losing. The mind has to come out of that. It sucks for them." 


(cut) 


"They're getting ready for Tribal. Have to go to Tribal tonight. I think Erik kind of alluded to the fact that he may be the one out, which is an easy vote for them. Which is good, because we're down to ten now, the votes are gonna become a lot more difficult, a lot more stressful. If this is an easy vote for them, good for them, at least they don't have to put too much energy and emotion into their voteout. But they're definitely getting ready to go and make that vote." 


(cut) 


"It resonated with me before I got here, winning, a one in sixteen chance or a one in ten chance. That resonated with me before I even left. Like I said from day one, I'm trying to stay in the background, trying to play my game the best way I see fit. I don't wanna, to this point no one sees me as a threat, which is great, and has gotten me a one-in-ten chance. I'm from a small town in Houston, Texas. I don't know what a million dollars is. That's all relative. There's people with loads of money that's like, 'Oh, a million dollars, I could waste that in two weeks.' It's relative. For me, I can't even wrap my brain around a million dollars. To be blessed and lucky enough to just be one in ten, I don't know if I'll ever have that experience, or blessed, in my life. Tomorrow it may be one in nine, or one in eight, or one in seven. It's literally one day at a time. I can't even think about the million dollars. It's keeping myself in a good headspace to not say the wrong thing to the wrong person, or not get myself in a weird mentality, a weird mindset. The million dollars is a daily stepping thing for me."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat