pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Secret Scene: Jonathan

length: 1:25

With a free day, the tribe encourages Penner to take it easy and give his wounded knee a chance to heal. Will it be enough to keep him in the game?

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Parvati: What do you want to do? 

Co chceš dělat?

James: I don't know. What do ya'll want to do? 

Já nevím. Co chcete dělat vy?

Parvati: I guess go clean up the cave. We're gonna go make it nice. 

Asi jít uklidit jeskyni. Uděláme ji hezkou.

Alexis: I'm down for anything. 

Jsem pro cokoliv.

(Parvati and Alexis tell Jonathan he doesn't have to do anything, he can just lay in the shelter and have a free day; Jonathan says his leg is more flexible today) 

(Parvati a Alexis řeknou Jonathanovi, že nic nemusí dělat, může jen ležet v přístřešku a dát si volný den; Jonathan řekne, že dnes je jeho noha víc pohyblivá)

Jonathan (solo): I think everyone's being very cool about the injury. They're concerned. 

Myslím, že všichni jsou hodně v pohodě ohledně mého zranění. Jsou znepokojení.

James: Bend you knee. You can do exercises. 

Ohýbej kolenem. Můžeš cvičit.

Jonathan (solo): I always overcontributed around camp. It's nice for me to be the one they can take care of. I actually thinks it puts me in a nice position with them. They feel they can take care of me and believe I've been appreciative of it. That's actually been fine. 

Vždycky jsem přispíval až příliš v táboře. Je hezké být tím, o kterého se můžou starat. Vlastně si myslím, že mě to staví do příjemné pozice. Oni cítí, že se o mě můžou starat a věří, že jsem byl za to vděčný. To bylo vlastně v pohodě.

(Jonathan tries to stand up) 

Alexis: Do you want me to do some stretches with you? 

Chceš, abych s tebou dělala rozpínání?

Jonathan: No, it's a lot better.

Ne, je to už o hodně lepší.

Jonathan (solo): The last thing I can afford to have is a septic situation or an infection in my knee. I'm hobbling around like a real gimp. It's gonna go either way. Either my knee is gonna start to feel a lot better, or I probably will have to leave the game.
 
Poslední věc, kterou si mohu dovolit je septický stav nebo infekce v koleni. Kulhám tady jako opravdový gimp. Bude to buď tak nebo tak. Buď se mé koleno začne hojit, nebo budu nejspíš muset opustit hru.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat