pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Secret Scene: Chet

length: 0:42

Chet finds comfort from home while tending to Malakal's chickens. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Chet (leaning over the chicken coop): Too early yet, huh? You'll start singing soon. 

Ještě je moc brzy, co? Začnete zpívat už brzy.

Chet 
(solo): I've always liked chickens. I've had a special bond with chickens pretty much all my life. 


Vždycky jsem měl rád slepice. Měl jsem speciální pouto se slepicemi skoro celý můj život.

Chet 
(to the chickens): You've got food, you've got water. Did you get wet last night? 


Máte jídlo, máte vodu. Byly jste včera v noci mokré?

Chet 
(different solo interview): Just hearing the sounds is very soothing to me. Just knowing they're over there. Taking care of their food and their water. It's something I would be doing back home if I were back there. 


Jenom poslouchat ty zvuky je pro mě velmi uklidňující. Prostě vím, že jsou tam. Starat se o jejich jídlo a vodu. Je to něco, co bych dělal doma, kdybych tam byl.

Chet: 
I'll clean your coop out later. It's kind of nice, a little bit of home here on the island. It's kind of like a visitor or a loved one. 



Uklidím vám později kurník. Je to takové milé mít tady na ostrově trochu domova. Je to něco jako návštěvník nebo milovaný.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat