pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Jonathan Aligns with the Fans

length: 1:17

Jonathan tests the waters at Airai, looking for possible new alliances. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Jonathan (laying on the ground): Do you think Parvati and Natalie are getting close at all? 

Myslíš si, že Parvati a Natalie jsou si blízké?

Alexis
: Not with Nat. She's not going anywhere, as far as loyalty goes. 


Natalie ne. Pokud jde o loajalitu, ona nikam nepůjde.

Jonathan
: Cause Parvati has a way of, she's brilliant at it, she's great at it, she plays a social game. Everything's like a cocktail party, I don't know. 


Protože Parvati má svůj způsob, je v něm chytrá, je v něm skvělá, hraje sociální hru. Všechno kolem koktejlového večírku, to nevím.

Alexis
: It's a big threat to everybody, cause she can play the guys just as well as she can play the girls. 


Je velká hrozba vůči každému, protože dokáže hrát s klukama stejně jako s holkama.

Jonathan
: I think you're right. I think it's great. I think you, Natalie, Eliza and me, I think we could do very, very well. 


Myslím, že máš pravdu. Myslím, že je to skvělé. Myslím, že ty, Natalie, Eliza a já, myslím, že bychom si mohli vést velmi, velmi dobře.

Alexis
: I think it's solid. (bends down to shake his hand) 


Myslím, že ano.

Jonathan 
(solo): I actually think I can work with all four of the fans and Eliza. I shook Alexis' hand, I said I'm glad I found someone who wants to talk about the game and strategy. She's at least said she understands where I'm coming from. We move against Parvati and that makes me feel satisfied there are people who are ready to start playing the next phase of the game. 



Myslím si, že dokážu pracovat se všemi čtyřmi fanoušky a Elizou. Potřásl jsem si rukou s Alexis, řekl jsem, že jsem rád, že jsem našel někoho, kdo si chce promluvit o hře a o strategii. Ona aspoň řekla, že rozumí, odkud pocházím. Jdeme proti Parvati a ohledně toho cítím spokojený, protože jsou tady lidé, kteří jsou připraveni hrát další fázi hry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat