pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Tribal Council

length: 5:04

The tribe grants Chet his wish. They cast their votes and send him home. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Chet (Erik): Erik, you're a class act. Don't ever change, and I'm proud to know ya. 

Eriku, ty jsi klasika. Nikdy se neměň a jsem hrdý na to, že jsem tě poznal.

Ami 
(Chet with a heart): Chet, sorry to see you go, but your body couldn't take it anymore. Bye. (kisses folded-up paper) 


Chete, je mi líto, že musíš jít, ale tvé tělo už víc neunese. Sbohem.

Erik 
(Chet): I'm voting for Chet. That's what he wanted. 


Hlasuju pro Cheta. To je to, co chtěl.

Cirie 
(Chet): You asked me to vote you out. I hope you take care of yourself and get better. It's been a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you outside of the game. Take care. 


Chtěl jsi, abych tě vyloučila. Doufám, že se o sebe postaráš a bude ti líp. Bylo potěšení se s tebou setkat. Doufám, že se uvidíme po hře. Opatruj se.

Ozzy 
("Chettington V"): Thanks for letting us use you to vote out Joel, and I hope your foot gets better. 


Díky, žes nám pomohl vyloučit Joela a doufám, že se ti noha brzy uzdraví.

Tracy 
(Erik): Erik, thank you for giving me permission to write your name, because I vowed never to vote for Chet. This means nothing. Just a vote. 


Eriku, díky, že jsi mi dal souhlas, abych napsala tvé jméno, protože jsem slíbila, že nikdy nebudu hlasovat pro Cheta. Nic to neznamená. Je to jen hlas.

Amanda 
(Chet with a heart): Chet, I think you're a great guy, I hope you feel better. (?) So take care of yourself. 



Chete, myslím, že jsi skvělý chlap, doufám, že se budeš cítít líp. (?). Takže se o sebe postarej.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat