pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Ozzy Before Tribal Council

length: 3:49

Ozzy, angrily facing Tribal Council, weighs his options. Who to send home: Joel or Chet? 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber

"I don't like to lose. I hate to lose. I felt like that was a challenge we really should have won. We were so far ahead of them. We hit those tiles one-two-three. We were golden. At least that first part. That seems it always happens. You get a lead, then the lead gets blown somehow, by people getting nervous, or miscommunication, or Joel being a dumbass and telling everyone, he's trying to step into other people's job. He had a job to do, to break a tile. He didn't even break a tile. He had to go in and tell the girls, 'Oh put this there, put that there.' I think he's the reason we lose the challenge today." 

(cut) 


"I think Chet, if Joel had kept out of their business, I think Chet would have been very helpful. I think if our side had just shut up, if Joel had just shut up and let the puzzle-makers do their puzzle thing, it would have been fine. If we had just taken it cool, calm, it would have been OK. He had to butt in and tell the girls to move pieces around that actually ended up putting us in a wrong position. Whatever. We lost the challenge but I think it is for the best." 


(cut) 


"We've done a lot of strategic talk. We've weighed out the pros and cons and sussed out what would be the best solution. Who's gonna go home - Chet or Joel? Chet's basically worthless when it comes to challenges. From what I've seen and from what he's done, he hasn't done much. At the same time, Joel hasn't done that much at challenges either. The challenge where we had to play the football kinda thing, Joel was helpful. He held the two bags. The challenge where they had to hold their basket up, Joel was useful, he held the basket up, but Chet made baskets. He wasn't completely useless." 


(cut) 


"This is an incredibly tough decision tonight, Tribal Council. Deciding who's going to go home tonight is big, it really is big, and this is going to dictate the rest of the game. It's a hard decision, but I do feel comfortable with the decision we made. I feel comfortable that we sat down, talked it out, figured out what are the exact pros and cons and at this point we're gonna have to take a risk but I think the risk is worth it. I think we're taking out a fan, a fan who's a really strong fan, a competitor, who wants to win the game really bad, and is willing to go to I don't know what lengths but he's willing to do whatever to win this game. It's one of those situations where you gotta take out a threat before he gets a chance to do some damage. By taking out this threat I think strategically on the other side of the field that's gonna give them a lot to think about and a lot to decide and hopefully that's going to give Parvati and James a leg up." 


(cut) 


"So tonight at Tribal Council Joel is voting for Chet, Chet is voting for Joel, whatever the four of us decide to do, that's who's going home tonight." 


(cut) 


"Tonight I'm not going to bring the immunity idol to TC. I don't think I'm gonna be voted out, I'm not gonna play it. Why would I bring it there? It's just an opportunity for someone to mistakenly reach in your bag or for someone to find it, and I can't afford for that to happen right now."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat