čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Alexis Gets Pizza

length: 1:13

Returning from her short stint on Exile Island, Alexis is greeted by her tribe with pizza and beer. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)


(Parvati/Jason/James/Natalie/Eliza see the Exile boat)

Eliza: Is that Alexis?

To je Alexis?

Jason: Yeah.

Jo.

Natalie
: Let's greet her with open arms and open pizza box. 


Pojďme ji přivítat s otevřenou náručí a krabicí pizzy.

(at the shoreline, Natalie holds up the pizza box as Parvati does a dance and Eliza holds a beer bottle) 

Eliza
: Lexi, we got pizza for you, and beer. And garlic bread. (Alexis is still on the boat and can barely hear them) AND GARLIC BREAD! And beer! 


Lexi, máme pro tebe pizzu a pivo. A česnekový chléb. A ČESNEKOVÝ CHLÉB! A pivo!

(Alexis is thrilled) 

Alexis 
(solo): I got back from Exile and pizza, garlic bread, and beer was waiting for me. (Alexis takes the box and beer and thanks them) I am on cloud nine right now. I can't describe what it was like to hold that pizza in my hand. It was glorious. (Alexis savors her food as the tribe watches) I have the best tribe ever. The best tribe ever. They saved me beer. They saved me garlic bread. They saved me everything. That's when you know you have a tribe that has your back. 



Vrátila jsem se z Vyhnanství a pizza, česnekový chléb a pivo na mě čekali. Jsem teď v sedmém nebi. Nedokážu popsat, jaké to bylo držet v ruce tu pizzu. Bylo to úžasné. Mám ten vůbec nejlepší kmen. Nechali mi pivo. Nechali mi česnekový chléb. Nechali mi všechno. Takhle poznáte, že máte kmen, který vás má rád.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat