neděle 3. srpna 2014

Cirie's Position at Malakal

length: 4:26

Cirie deals with the backlash of flipping on her alliance. After learning Ami voted for her, Cirie feels vindicated and pleased with her decision to align with the couples. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber:

"I'm feeling solid in the alliance I chose. I just...I have a lot of questions about Ami. Even though I didn't go with her alliance I fought for her hard with Parvati and those guys and I tried to convince them Ami was trustworthy and maybe we should bring her along. I didn't really fight, actually I did fight for Eliza when they wanted to vote her out, but I didn't really push the issue as far as fighting her into the alliance, which now makes me question maybe I should have. Ami gives me this lame excuse as to why she voted for me last night, because she felt I wasn't being totally honest with her when I said I was gonna vote Yau Man and I was planning on voting Yau-Man." 

(cut) 


"I'm just trying to keep the peace here, but I totally have reservations about Ami, because like I said, I never would have written her name down. I didn't really do anything to her. If you're telling me you don't have qualms about voting somebody out, what's the big deal if they get voted out. How do you feel betrayed that this same person you said you didn't care if they got voted out gets voted out. What is that to you? I think it's a little bit of bull mixed in Ami's story, and I just know to watch her now." 


(cut) 


"Ami, Yau-Man, and Jonathan may have had their own separate little alliance why she was so distraught over Yau-Man getting out, she turned on Eliza. I'm trying to fight for Eliza to stay in the game when Ozzy and those guys are like, 'Maybe it should be Eliza,' and I'm like, 'No, it should be Yau-Man,' Ami walks right up to the group and says, 'Well, Yau-Man is stronger in challenges than Eliza.' Whoa, I thought you had an alliance with Eliza? So Ami lost about 25 cool points with me. Nuh-uh." 


(cut) 


"The fact that Ami voted for me and the fact that her story didn't really add up is a clear signal to me that I can't trust her as much as I thought I could." 


(cut) 


"I felt like I made the completely right decision when it comes to my position in this game. The antics that went on at Tribal and around camp here after Tribal just solidified it for me, just made me absolutely sure I made the right decision. I can understand you might feel like I thought we had an alliance, I thought you were with us, I can see being hurt by that. But the people that we're playing with, it's moreso, 'Damn, I thought I would be in a position of having the numbers and she screwed it up for me.' That's all it is. They try to put it on what's best for the team, blah blah blah. What you think is best for the team and what this side thinks is best for the team is not adding up, so somebody's lying, somebody's playing for themselves and what's best for them in a position with the numbers. Everybody's looking at me like, (mocks) 'How could you turn on me?' Whatever. I'm playing for me just like everybody else is here." 


(cut) 


"This time for me, I had to make a move early. I didn't have an option. I had to pick sides. In Panama, everything was basically planned out and I could float along until I could fit in. Here, everything is on my shoulders, which way are you gonna go, and make sure you know which way to go. I turned left instead of right and I feel like left was the right way for me." 


(cut) 


"As soon as you get in your head in this game that you're safe and you can just relax, as soon as you let your guard down, you're voted out. I always...I never feel comfortable in this game. I'm never gonna let my guard down, even with the alliance I'm in. Yeah, I trust them, but at the same time I'm gonna keep my eye on all of them."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat