pondělí 4. srpna 2014

Chet's Final Words

length: 1:20

Proud to play the game, Chet is comforted knowing he outlasted the people who were against him since the beginning.

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"I am so honored to be part of the Survivor family forever. I'm even more honored to be part of my family and friends because without them to help me and support me I wouldn't be here today sharing this magnificent experience. Thank you and I love you."

Je mi ctí zapsat se do historie hry Kdo přežije. Je mi ještě větší ctí být součástí mé rodiny a přátel, protože bez toho, aby mi pomáhali a podporovali mě bych tady dnes nebyl a nezažil tento velkolepý zážitek. Děkuji vám a miluji vás.

(cut) 

"Tracy and Erik's plan to get rid of Ozzy, I decided not to go with it right now, and I figure that's something they can take care of when I'm gone." 

Nakonec jsem se rozhodl, že nebudu hlasovat s Tracy a Erikem, abychom tak vyřadili Ozzyho. Podle mě to zvládnou později i beze mně.

(cut) 

"I'm very proud of the way I played the game. The first moment I landed on the island, Tracy and I were told we were gonna be the first and second people voted out. Those people who told us have been long gone already. I may be going out now as the sixth but I lasted a lot longer than some people thought I would." 

Jsem velmi hrdý na to, jak jsem hrál hru. Když jsem přistál na ostrově, tak mě a Tracy řekli, že budeme první a druzí, kdo půjde domů. Ti, kdo nám to řekli, už jsou dávno pryč. Sice jdu domů jako šestý, ale vydržel jsem mnohem déle, než někteří očekávali.

(cut) 

"I'll take home great memories, great experiences, great friend. This is something you can't experience unless you're on Survivor. I'm just so grateful with the help of so many people to get me here." 

Beru si domů skvělé vzpomínky, skvělé zážitky, skvělé přátele. Tohle je něco, co nemůžete zažít nikde jinde než v Kdo přežije. Jsem tak vděčný za pomoc tolika lidí, že jsem tady.

(cut) 

"I learned a lot about myself. I learned I can do things out in the wild I didn't think I could or even take the time to deal with it. I learned I have more patience than I thought I did. I learned a lot about myself on this trip." 

Naučil jsem se o sobě hodně. Naučil jsem se, že dokážu udělat věci, které bych si nemyslel, že dokážu nebo dokonce si udělat čas na to se s tím vypořádat. Naučil jsem se, že mám víc trpělivosti, než jsem si myslel, že mám. Naučil jsem se tady o sobě hodně.

(cut) 

"I had some issues this week with my foot. I just kept going. And again I'm not the first one voted off, as was expected. I'm now going off as a much later vote." 


Měl jsem tento týden nějaké problémy s nohou. Prostě jsem šel dál. A znovu, nejsem první vyloučený, jak jsem očekával. Jdu domů později. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat