čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Tribal Voting

length: 5:27

What did the tribe members have to say as they cast Jaime out of their newly formed group? Watch now to find out.


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Erik (Jean-Robert): Hey man, I just have to take advantage of the fact that your name has been tossed around camp. Just trying to save myself. 

Musím využít faktu, že tvoje jméno v táboře padlo. Jen se snažím zachránit sám sebe.

Amanda ("Jamie"): I think you're such a nice girl. I'm just going by numbers and you're the biggest threat as far as strategy. Sorry. Good luck with everything. 

Myslím, že jsi docela milá holka. Já jdu jen s převahou a ty jsi největší hrozba pokud jde o strategii. Promiň. Hodně štěstí se vším.


Jaime (Jean-Robert): Trying to keep it Zhan-Hu. 

Pokoušíme se tu udržet Zhan-Hu.

Jean-Robert ("Jamie"): Jamie, you're actually my favorite of all the contestants and I love having you around, but I love a million dollars more. Time for you to go home. Maybe when I win it you can come help me spend it. 

Jamie, ty jsi vlastně má oblíbená ze všech soutěžících a mám tě tady rád, ale milion dolarů mám radši. Je čas, abys šla domů. Možná, že až to vyhraju, můžeš přijít pomoct mi to utratit.

Denise ("Jamie" with the 3 as she did last week): Jamie, I'm sorry it has to be you, you just happened to get on the wrong tribe. I really like you a lot. Someday I hope we can be friends. 

Jamie, omlouvám se, že to musíš být ty, prostě jsi byla ve špatném kmeni. Mám tě opravdu ráda. Doufám, že jednoho dne budeme moct být přátelé.

Frosti ("Jamie" with a heart to dot the i): Sorry love, but I made a deal and I had to keep it. 

Promiň, ale utvořil jsem dohodu a musím ji dodržet.

James ("Jamie"): It's just your turn. 

Jsi prostě na řadě.

Peih-Gee (Jean-Robert): Purely strategic vote. 

Čistě strategický hlas.

Todd ("JamieLove"): Another one bites the dust, baby. I'm here to win. You played too nice. Gotta go. 

Další kousnutí do prachu. Jsem tu, abych vyhrál. Hrála jsi příliš mile. Musíš jít.

Courtney (Jaime): Sorry, Jaime. I like you. 

Promiň, Jaime. Mám tě ráda.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat