čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Jaime's Final Words

length: 1:23

Is Jaime embarrassed for playing the wrong hidden Immunity Idol? Find out now as she discusses her feelings after her torch is extinguished. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"I learned I'm probably too nice for the game of Survivor. I came here to win, but I made friends instead. I'm still happy with it, but I probably should've fought a little harder than I did, and worried more about the game and less on friendships." 

Uvědomila jsem si, že jsem na tuhle hru asi až moc milá. Přišla jsem sem vyhrát, ale udělala jsem si místo toho přátele. Stále jsem za to ráda, ale nejspíš jsem měla bojovat o trochu víc, než jsem bojovala a více se starat o hru a míň o přátelství.

(cut) 

"I'm gonna miss Erik, he is still here though, I'm glad, hopefully he'll stick around a bit longer. He was my best friend here. I'll miss him a lot." 

Bude mi chybět Erik, jsem ráda, že je stále tady, doufám, že tady zůstane o trochu dýl. Byl tady můj nejlepší přítel. Bude mi hodně chybět.

(cut) 

"He was my stability out here. Every time I got down I had Erik to help me up. It's gonna...hopefully Peih-Gee will help him if he gets down, that way he has someone else out here, but it was nice to have him. He was definitely, definitely a booster to my energy level whenever he was around." 

Byl tady mojí stabilitou. Pokaždé, když jsem byla dole, měla jsem Erika, aby mi pomohl nahoru. Bude to... doufám, že mu Peih-Gee pomůže, když bude dole, tím způsobem, že tady někoho má, ale bylo to hezké ho tady mít. Rozhodně, rozhodně, když tady byl, tak mi zvýšil úroveň mé energie.

(cut) 

"I tried to play the hidden immunity idol just out of a last whim. I had a feeling I was getting voted off today. I figured might as well try it. It wasn't it, but it was worth a shot. I'm glad I tried it. Definitely gave people some good reactions, so that was always nice." 

Zkusila jsem použít symbol imunity jen z posledního rozmaru. Měla jsem pocit, že mě dneska vyloučí. Myslela jsem, že bych to možná měla zkusit. Nebyl to on, ale stálo to za pokus. Jsem ráda, že jsem to zkusila. Rozhodně to dalo lidem nějaké dobré reakce, takže to bylo vždy hezké.

(cut) 

"I made a bad decision with James. We should have thrown that mission and got him out of there. He's obviously not very trustworthy, and I hate that I trusted him. I'm kicking myself in the butt right now. I wish Erik and Peih-Gee and Frosti the best of luck. Hopefully they can get rid of Fei Long that way some Zhan Hu members will stick around." 

S Jamesem jsem udělala špatné rozhodnutí. Měli jsme vzdát ten úkol a dostat ho odtud pryč. On zřejmě není moc důvěryhodný, neměla jsem mu tolik věřit. Nakopala bych se za to teď do zadku. Přeju Erikovi i Peigh-Gee a taky Frostimu hodně štěstí. Doufám, že se dokážou zbavit Fei Longu tak, že někteří členové Zhan Hu tam zůstanou. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat