čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Sherea's Final Words

length: 1:15

Soon after having her torch extinguished, Sherea gives her final words. How does she think the rest of the game will play out? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"The fact that the Fei Long people decided to stay together for numbers just says that they're getting played and they'll realize it sooner or later. I'm competition, I'm a strong female, of course they're gonna see that as a threat." 

To, že se lidi z Fei Longu rozhodli z nějakýho důvodu držet spolu ukazuje, že si s nima někdo hraje a dříve nebo později jim to dojde. V soutěži jsem silná žena a samozřejmě mě viděli jako hrozbu. 

(cut) 


"Eventually, what's gonna happen is JR, or Jean-Robert, is going to start trying to vote his own people off. They don't realize that right now, but he's the puppetmaster, and if and when they merge, Jaime, Erik, and PG are gonna stay strong. I don't know about Frosti now, since he's so quick to jump sides, but eventually they're gonna start fighting within each other." 

Nakonec, co se stane je, že JR, nebo Jean-Robert se bude začít pokoušet vyloučit své vlastní lidi. Teď si to neuvědomují, ale on je ten loutkář a pokud a když se sloučí, Jaime, Erik, a PG zůstanou silní. Teď nevím, jestli i Frosti, když tak rychle dokáže přeběhnout na druhou stranu, ale nakonec začnou bojovat mezi sebou navzájem.

(cut) 


"I hope Jean-Robert gets voted out ASAP. He doesn't deserve to win, he's fake, and he's being fake with everybody else. Eventually they'll see it, and if they don't, then that's their loss." 

Doufám, že Jean-Roberta vyloučí co nejdřív. Nezaslouží si vyhrát, je falešný, a je falešný se všemi. Nakonec to asi uvidí, a jestli ne, tak je to jejich ztráta.

(cut) 


"The city girl made it 18 days out here. I'm so proud of myself. I never gave up, I tried my best, I did what I had to do. I hope half of 'em get screwed since some of them screwed me. They knew they couldn't beat me in the challenges. I was the strong one, they were the weak ones. It's all good. I'm ready to go eat, take a bath. Cool. I'm ready to go." 

Městská holka tady vydržela 18 dní. Jsem na sebe moc pyšná. Nikdy jsem se nevzdala, snažila jsem se co nejlépe, udělala jsem to co jsem musela udělat. Doufám, že aspoň polovinu z nich někdo podrazí tak, jako oni podrazili mě. Věděli, že ve výzvách by mě neporazili. Já byla ta silná a oni ti slabí. Ale to je dobrý. Jsem připravená na to, že budu jíst a vykoupu se. Jsem připravena jít. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat