čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 4:30

Watch as another Fei Long tribemate is sent packing at Tribal Council. What did everyone have to say as they cast their votes?

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Denise (Sherea with a "3" in (her) top left hand corner): Sherea, I'm sorry I have to vote for you. I don't know you that well, but I gotta stick with our group, with Fei Long. I'm sorry, but you gotta go. 

Shereo, omlouvám se, že pro tebe musím hlasovat. Neznám tě tak dobře, ale musím držet s naší skupinou, s Fei Longem. Omlouvám se, že musíš jít.

Courtney (Jean-Robert): Still you. I like Sherea better, I'm not voting for her. (does a little dance with the card) It might not do anything tonight, but it still makes me feel better. 

Pořád ty. Mám Shereu radši, takže pro ni nehlasuji. Asi to dnes večer nic nezmění, ale budu se takhle cítit líp.

Jean-Robert ("Cherya"): Just gotta go with the group. It's unfortuante we didn't get to know each other better. Enjoyed that one hour we spent together. 

Musím prostě jít se skupinou. Bohužel jsme neměli víc času se poznat. Užil jsem si tu jednu hodinu, kterou jsme strávili spolu.

Frosti (Sherea): In a game of trust, all I can trust is you're playing for you, and I'm playing for me, and you'dve done the same thing. (walks away, then turns to flash the peace sign) 

Ve hře důvěry, všemu, čemu můžu věřit je, že ty hraješ za sebe, a já hraju za sebe, a ty bys udělala to samé.

Amanda ("Sheria"): I think you're a really nice girl but there's just too many conflicting personalities in the tribe right now. Good luck to you. 

Myslím, že jsi opravdu hezká holka, ale v kmeni je právě teď příliš hodně konfliktních osobností. Hodně štěstí.


Sherea ("JR") Somebody along the way told you you were hot; I'm gonna bust that big bubble you call a mouth and tell you you're not. 

Někdo ti kdysi asi řekl, že jsi úžasnej člověk, a já teď rozbiju tu velkou bublinu, které říkáš pusa a řeknu, že nejsi.

Todd ("Sheria"): It's definitely not something I wanted to do. I gotta stay with my numbers cause I gotta get myself one step further. Sorry babe. 

Rozhodně to není něco, co jsem chtěl udělat. Musím zůstat s převahou, protože se pak můžu dostat o krok dál. Promiň.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat