středa 30. července 2014

Mary: Secret Scene

length: 1:54

Mary lets her guard down and is outwitted by the competition.

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(Mary, Chet, Alexis, Erik, and Natalie bathe together; one of the women talks about how she likes that they can bathe together) 

(Mary, Chet, Alexis, Erik a Natalie se koupu společně, jedna z žen mluví o tom, jak se jí líbí, že se společně koupou)

Mary (solo): I have been making some friends out here. I know everybody says we're not here to make friends, but I've definitely made some bonds. Alexis, Natalie; we're girls and we like to do girly things. Plus you're on an island for 39 days, you might as well enjoy the people around you. 

Udělala jsem si tady nějaké přátele. Vím, že všichni říkají, že tady nejsme, abychom si dělali přátele, ale já jsem si rozhodně udělala nějaká pouta. Alexis, Natalie; jsme holky a rádi děláme holčičí věci. Navíc, jste na ostrově 39 dní a můžete si taky užívat s lidmi, co jsou kolem vás.

(later, back at camp) 

Alexis (to Mary): Money doesn't buy you happiness. Money doesn't really buy you love. I feel so blessed to have learned that lesson early. If I have money or don't have money, that's not what makes me who I am, certainly doesn't make me happy. 

Peníze ti nekoupí štěstí. Peníze ti opravdu nekoupí lásku. Cítím se tak požehnaná, že jsem se tohle naučila už dříve. Jestli mám nebo nemám peníze, to ze mě nedělá toho, kdo jsem a určitě mě to nečiní šťastnou.

(Mary starts saying something about her parents being middle-class and seems to be complimenting them; hard to hear) 

(Mary začne říkat něco o svých rodičích a že jsou střední třídy a vypadá to, že je chválí)


Mary (solo): Alexis has just got a really, really good soul. She's got a huge heart. She doesn't give off the vibe that she has other plans that are brewing, other type of alliances or anything like that. It seems very pure and honest. 

Alexis má opravdu, opravdu dobrou duši. Má obrovské srdce. Ona nevydává vibrace, že má jiné plány, jiné typy aliancí nebo něco takového. Připadá mi velmi čistá a upřímná.

Alexis (to Natalie) ...think it's really gone help us out cause it'll guarantee us two if Mary's not here. Know what I mean? (small cut, then Alexis grins) I feel so bad. 
...myslím, že nám opravdu pomůže, protože nám to zaručí, že tady budeme my, když tady Mary nebude. Víš, co myslím? Cítím se tak špatně.

Natalie: I thought I wouldn't tell a lie on this. 

Myslela jsem si, že o tomhle nebudu lhát.

Alexis: Oh me too, but you have to, except with your alliance (points to Natalie and herself), right? (Alexis agrees) 

Oh, já taky, ale musíš kromě tvé aliance, že?

(Natalie points her index and middle finger to her eye; Alexis does the same, and they touch fingers, followed by Alexis moving her hips around) 

Alexis (solo): As all girls know, when there's three girls hanging out, there's one girl left out. I think with Mary out of the picture it really bonds Natalie and myself. 

Jak všichni holky ví, když jsou tři holky spolu, jednu holku vynecháme. Myslím, že, když bude Mary pryč, tak to mě a Natalie opravdu spojí.

Alexis (smirking): I wanna hug you but I thought it'd be too obvious. Fake hug. Vines, let's go get some vines. 


Chci tě obejmout, ale myslím, že by to bylo příliš zřejmé. Falešné obětí. Pojďme pro nějaké (?).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat