středa 30. července 2014

Joel's Master Plan

length: 3:49

Joel explains his devious strategy to control his tribe while keeping a low profile, and breaking up the threatening alliances around him.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber:

"We're a tribe of strong personalities. Everybody here has a strong personality. I don't see anybody that is kind of like - well Erik might be a little ho-hum, but I think there's more going on there that we might not see. He's the only one who's kind of like (shrugs), 'Hmm, whatever,' kind of person, which can be good too. We're a tribe of very strong personalities and just don't want to let anything go. We want it our way, we think we know the best way to do it, we've got the best examples, we've got the best experiences, what we bring is the best thing to bring to the table, and on and on down the line." 

(cut) 

"There was an argument last night over some palm fronds. Jason was concerned about keeping himself protected from the rain while he was watching the fire, which is of concern, but his solution was to take palm fronds off of Chet and Tracy's covering, their roof basically, to protect himself. I couldn't figure out the thought process there, other than that he doesn't like Tracy and Chet. It didn't make sense to me. I didn't want to get involved in the argument, but it kept getting more and more heated and more and more heated, so I stood up and told them to take a break. They didn't want to take a break at first, so I had to get a little more forceful and told them they needed to take a break or I would tear down every shelter we have on the island." 

(cut) 

"I've been thinking a lot about the dynamic of the game overall. It is a game of loyalty and a game of deception. If we have one person who believes they are leading this tribe in a certain direction, their strongest alliance in my mind would be the alliance to break. If it is perceived that this individual being Mikey is leading this tribe in a certain direction, that that alliance could grow if it's viewed as strong. People would want to jump on board." 

(cut) 

"I have spoken with Erik. I've spoken with Alexis. I have spoken with Natalie. I believe that is my strong four. I hope it is. I really hope it is, because if that is a strong four, then this is how I see things working out. Tonight, Mary goes home. That's Mikey's alliance. That's done. Mikey's left with Jason. That's two. Then you have the other three, Tracy, Kathy, and Chet. That's three. We've got 'em beat either way. The only way that it wouldn't be the case is if Mikey and Jason teamed up with Tracy, Kathy, and Chet. Tracy absolutely hates Jason and I don't believe they would ever team up together. They would be smart if they set that aside, but I will let that fester as long as I possibly can and possibly feed it. Chet absolutely hates Jason, I don't see them teaming up. My objective would be to play the three against Mikey and Jason once Mary's gone, for Alexis to still act as though she's in Mikey's pocket, for Erik to act as though he's still very tight with Jason, and for Natalie to still act as though she's outside and doesn't know who she's with, while I'm saying I've got no alignment with anybody, I've got no favoritism, I'm totally impartial, whatever you guys want to do, I'm in."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat