středa 30. července 2014

Tribal Council Voting

length: 5:45

Watch as Joel's plan comes into fruition, brutally blindsiding Mary as the tribe cast their votes.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Erik (Mary): I'm voting for Mary tonight simply because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I'm trying to stay true to my loyalties. 

Hlasuju pro Mary jednoduše proto, protože byla na špatným místě ve špatnou dobu a já se snažím zůstat věrný mé loajalitě.

Tracy (Mary with a sad face): This is clearly because it's just a numbers game and you're the one he's gonna go with. Sorry. 

Tohle je díky tomu, že je to hra o počtech a ty jsi ta, která odejde. Promiň.

Joel (Tracy): This vote is for Tracy because on the way over here I realized I needed a failsafe for my two alliances of Alexis and Natalie. 

Tenhle hlas je pro Tracy, protože na cestě sem jsem si uvědomil, že jsem potřeboval zabezpečení pro mé dvě spojenkyně Alexis a Natalie.

Kathy (Mary): Sorry Mary. I hardly got to know you, but we're trying to shake up your seven man alliance. Nothing personal, but it's not me. (smiles) 

Promiň, Mary. Sotva jsem tě znala, ale pokusíme se zatřást s vaším spojenectvím sedmi. Nic osobního, jen je dobře, že to nejsem já.

Chet (Mary): Mary, you're a great girl but you need to go. 

Mary, jsi skvělá holka, ale musíš jít.

Mary ("Tracey"): My vote tonight is for you, Tracy. I think you're an awesome lady but I do see you as a threat down the line. 

Můj hlas dnes večer je pro tebe, Tracy. Myslím, že jsi úžasná dáma, ale vidím tě na konci jako hrozbu.

Jason (Chet): My vote is for Chet tonight because this is not a laundromat, this is the game of Survivor. I hope you didn't come out halfway around the world to put up a clothesline. 

Můj hlas je pro Cheta, protože tohle není prádelna, tohle je hra Kdo přežije. Doufám, že jsi nejel přes půlku světa proto, abys postavil prádelní šňůru.

Alexis (Mary with a heart): Girl this absolutely breaks my heart. I just went with the majority. Sorry. 

Holka, tohle mi absolutně ničí srdce. Jen jdu s většinou. Promiň.

Mikey B (Chet): Chet, you blew it with your body, your brains, and your heart, and that's just not acceptable to be a teammate of mine. 

Chete, ty sis to podělal už tím, jaké je tvoje tělo, mozek a srdce a prostě tě nemůžu přijmout za svého týmového spoluhráče.

Natalie (Mary): This is absolutely nothing personal. I just have to keep myself here. 


Tohle rozhodně není nic osobního. Jen se tady musím udržet.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat