úterý 29. července 2014

Jonny Fairplay: Secret Scene

length: 1:35

Watch as Yau-man offers Fairplay protection and invites him into his alliance. Will Fairplay accept or dismiss the offer before him?

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

YAU-MAN (to Fairplay): I want to offer you our protection racket. (Fairplay laughs) I have to clear it up with the rest. I won't you who has objections, but I'm sure there will be someone with objections, but I think we'll manage.

Chci ti nabídnout naši ochranu. Musím si to vyjasnit se zbytkem z nás. Neřeknu ti, kdo bude mít námitky, ale jsem si jistý, že je někdo mít bude, ale myslím, že to zvládneme.

FAIRPLAY: OK. 

Dobrá.

YAU-MAN: But you on your part should not tell anybody you have an alliance. You can play it like you're still (?) 

Ale ty bys neměl nikomu říkat, že máš alianci. Můžeš to zahrát jako, že stále ?.

FAIRPLAY: Oh yeah. Absolutely. 

Jo, jasně. Určitě.

FAIRPLAY (solo): Yau-Man approaches me and says, "I'm here to offer you protection." And I said, "Cool. I like it." Welcome to the world of Jonny Fairplay. I pretend to go along with what he's saying, but I'm really lying. (puts his finger to his lips and laughs) 

Yau-Man ke mně přjde a říká, "Jsem zde, abych ti nabídnul ochranu." A já říkám, "Skvělý. To se mi líbí." Vítej ve světě Jonny Fairplaye. Předstírám, že jsem s tebou, ale ve skutečnosti lžu.

FAIRPLAY (to Ami): Yau-Man comes up to me and is like, "I want to give you my protection for two votes, maybe three. I was like, 'Well, thank you.' He said, 'I have to talk it over with the others, and you can't know who the others are (Ami laughs), and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be unanimous." 

Yau-Man ke mně přišel a říká, "Chci ti dát ochranu pro dvě, nebo tři hlasování." A já řekl, 'No, díky.' On řekl, 'Musím ještě promluvit s ostatními a ty nemůžeš vědět, kdo ti ostatní jsou a jsem si celkem jistý, že to nebude jednomyslné'.

AMI: Are you kidding me? Why would he say that to you? Good God, that's a little arrogant. 

Děláš si srandu? Proč by ti to říkal? Dobrý Bože, to je trochu arogantní.

FAIRPLAY (solo): Yau-Man's not this super crazy genius guy. Please (laughs) I'm calling the game. I'll let you know when my protection's done with you.


Yau-Man není až takový super geniální chlap. Prosím, já se jmenuju hra. Dám ti vědět, až moje ochrana u tebe skončí.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat