středa 30. července 2014

Bickering at Airai

length: 2:11

Joel, firefighter and father of two, plays peacemaker at the divided Airai tribe. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)


Jason (chopping a coconut as Erik watches): I don't know, I smell the sourness already. But I'm going to try not to be so negative, just do my own thing. But they have yet to bring me any coconuts at all. It drives me crazy. 

Já nevím, já už cítím nevrlost. Ale já se budu snažit nebýt tak negativní, jen budu dělat to, co musím. Ale oni mi zatím nepřinesli vůbec žádné kokosy. Přivádí mě to k šílenství.

Kathy
: Would this one not be a good one because it's too green? 


Nebyl by tenhle dobrý, protože je příliš zelený?

Jason
: It's only one. 


Je jediný.

Kathy
: Well, one is one. I'm walking this way anyway. I thought I'd bring some along. 


No, jeden je jeden. Půjdu tímhle způsobem. Myslela jsem si, že bych nějaké přinesla.

Erik 
(solo): This camp is driving me nuts. I feel like a little kid stuck with parents who just do not get along. All this bickering and fighting is driving me nuts. 


Tenhle tábor mě přivádí k šílenství. Cítím se jako malý kluk, který tady uvíznul s rodiči, který sem nezapadá. Všechno tohle hašteření a bojování mě přivádí k šílenství.

(Chet walks with Joel) 

Chet
: You seem like a very intelligent, together person. You see what I mean about all this chaos this... 


Vypadáš jako velmi inteligentní člověk. Vidíš, co si myslím o všem tomhle chaosu...

Joel
: Yeah, but you knew that coming in, right? 


Jo, ale ty jsi věděl, že to přijde, že?

Chet: 
Yeah, but that's something we need to correct. 


Jo, ale je to něco, co musíme napravit.

Joel 
(solo): Chet was pretty worked up about Jason last night and almost every day. I'm trying the best I can not to let my emotions play me through this game. 


Chet byl docela naštvaný ohledně Jasona včera večer a téměř skoro každý den. Pokouším se dělat to nejlepší, co můžu, abych nenechal, aby moje emoce měly vliv na tuhle hru.

Joel: 
We're going to have to try to deal with that until we lose, so if you can just change your mental mindset a little bit some of that stuff will roll. 


Budeme se muset pokusit se s ním dohodnout do té doby, než prohrajeme, takže když změníš trochu svoje duševní myšlení, něco z toho vyjde.

Chet
: The stuff is actually affecting us as a tribe as far as lack of water, as far as... 


Vlastně to má vliv na náš kmen tak jako nedostatek vody, tak jako...

Joel: 
Here's how it affects the tribe. He does something, you don't like it, it becomes an issue, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger, and now it affects the tribe. When he brings up something to you that's antagonistic, just this right here. (walks away) 


Takhle to má vliv na náš kmen. On něco dělá, tobě se to nelíbí, stává se to problémem, zvětšuje se a zvětšuje a zvětšuje a teď to má vliv na kmen. Když on přinese něco tobě, tak to je protikladné, prostě tohle právě tady.

Chet
: You don't know me that well, do you? (laughs) 


Ty mě neznáš tak dobře, že ne?

Joel: 
Can you try that? 


Můžeš to zkusit?

Chet
: I want to do that. You just need to give your speech to a couple of people. (pats him on the back) 


Chci to udělat. Musíš jen tohle říct pár lidem.

Joel 
(solo): Different people all on the same island. That's the way it's gonna be. We've gotta let some of that stuff brush off. When the emotions get the best of you, you start to lose. 



Rozdílní lidé jsou všichni na stejném ostrově. Takhle to bude. Musíme nechat něco z toho smést. Když emoce dostanou to nejlepší, začnete prohrávat.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat