čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Aaron's Final Words

length: 1:26

Angered after becoming a victim of the game's twist, Aaron gives his final words. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"You know what? I didn't know, I had no idea I would be the one going home tonight. I thought it would be James over me, even all the way up to Tribal Council when they said the biggest threat could be an immunity hog. Now that's kind of a feather in my cap, but it's kind of a moot point, because I'd still rather be there on that island with those people, even though I don't like them anymore (laughs) than to be here talking about it, so..." 

Víte co? Nevěděl jsem, nečekal jsem, že by mě dnes mohli vyhodit. Myslel jsem, že vyhodí Jamese, dokonce i celou dobu na Kmenové radě, když řekli, že největší hrozbou by mohl být chamtivec imunity. Teď je to něco jako pírko v mé čepici, ale to je trochu diskutabilní, protože já bych rozhodně radši na tom ostrově ještě byl, i když ty lidi nemám rád, než tady teď o tom mluvit.

(cut) 


"Well, everybody, they say being in the position of a leader in this game is pretty treacherous, and it proved to be once again. I just want to say hello to James, and I really want you to get out there and really really, really go far. I had a great time stepping out into battle with you and agreeing that if you win, you don't go home. You win, you don't go home. We had three ways you could get out of this, be a casualty of this game. That's your personality, your performance, and also the game itself. I don't know what's gonna happen to you, buddy, but I was a victim of the game tonight. I had a great time, it was hard out there, I hope you go far, and I wish well to everybody else out there too. Thanks a lot." 

No, všichni říkali, že být v pozici vůdce v této hře je docela zrádné a to se prokázalo znovu. Takže bych chtěl jen říct ahoj Jamesi, a opravdu chci, abys ses dostal hodně, hodně, hodně daleko. Bylo skvělý s tebou soupeřit a pokud vyhrajete, nepůjdeš domů. Vyhrajete, nepůjdeš domů. Měli jsme tři způsoby, jak jsi se z toho mohl dostat ven, být obětí této hry. To je tvoje osobnost, tvůj výkon a také hra samotná. Nevím, jak to s tebou dopadne, ale dnes večer jsem byl obětí hry já. Bylo to skvělé, bylo to těžké, doufám, že dojdeš daleko a všem ostatním to přeju taky. Moc vám děkuji.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat