čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 3:16

After throwing the Immunity Challenge, Zhan Hu is forced to attend Tribal Council. What do they have to say as they cast their votes? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Erik (Aaron): Sorry for the confusion, sorry for the lies. Today was a big mess, but I have to go with my two girls. That's all I've got in this game. I hope you understand. 

Omlouvám se za zmatení, omlouvám se za lži. Dnes to byl velký chaos, ale musím jít s mýma dvěma holkama. Oni jsou vše, co v téhle hře mám. Doufám, že to pochopíš.

Aaron 
(James): I wish I was sending all three of those home. It was good to do battle with you, boy. 

Kéž bych mohl vyhodit ty tři. Ale stálo za to s tebou soupeřit.

Peih-Gee 
(Aaron with sad face): Aaron, this is purely strategic. I have a ton of respect for you. You're a true warrior in this game. 

Aarone, tohle je čistě taktika. Mám z tebe obrovský respekt. Ty jsi v téhle hře opravdový válečník.

James 
("P.G"): Because I stick with my original teammates. That's all I'm going with. 

Já se budu držet svýho původního týmu. To je vše, co hodlám dělat.

Jaime 
(Aaron): As you could say, we're frenemies (?). 

Jak by se dalo říct, jsme frenemies.
(přátelé i přes zásadní odpor nebo rivalitu(soupeření))

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat