neděle 3. srpna 2014

Yau-Man's Final Words

length: 2:44

Feeling fortunate to have had a second chance at the game of Survivor, Yau-Man regretfully predicts the future downfall of his tribe torn apart by the constant squabbling. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)


"I was hoping I would last a little bit longer, but that's the way this game is. It's a very cruel game. I know I was a very big target coming into this by virtue of me doing so well in Fiji. Everybody's afraid I will have a repeat performance, but I thought I was making a great contribution in camp and doing well contributing to challenges, I would be at least safe. I think everything went well until Cirie looked at the end game and decided I was a big threat to her." 

Doufal jsem, že tady vydržím o trochu déle, ale taková je tahle hra. Je velmi krutá. Byl jsem pro ně velké sousto, protože se mi hodně dařilo na Fidži. Všichni se báli, že zopakuji stejný výkon, ale myslel jsem si, že jsem hodně přispíval v táboře a hodně přispíval ve výzvách a tak že budu v bezpečí. Myslím, že všechno šlo dobře, dokud se Cirie nepodívala na to, jak to bude na konci a rozhodla, že budu pro ni velká hrozba.

(cut) 


"She then was quite sure that if I get a chance to go to EI I would definitely get the idol and that would be a big threat to her. No amount of me talking to her and convincing her I am with her as a very solid alliance like the way I was with Earl and so on to convince her otherwise and she ended up convincing a majority of the other people to vote me out. That's very unfortunate, but the last seven days have been a great experience. There are many people who want to get on Survivor once, where I've been on twice. I should consider myself lucky. I have no hard feelings. I had a great time. I wish I had been in there longer, but that's the way it goes." 


Pak si byla zcela jistá, že jestli dostanu šanci jít na ostrov vyhnanství, tak rozhodně získám symbol imunity a budu pro ni velká hrozba. Ani sebevětší mluvení s ní a přesvědčování, že jsem s ní a máme velmi silné spojenectví jako jsem měl s Earlem a tak dál jí nepomohlo přesvědčit jinak, než že přesvědčila většinu kmene, aby mě vyloučili. To je nešťastné, ale posledních sedm dní byl skvělý zážitek. Hodně lidí chce do soutěže alespoň jednou a já tu byl dvakrát. Myslím, že mám štěstí. Necítím žádné velké emoce. Měl jsem se s nimi skvěle. I když bych si přál, abych vydržel déle, ale tak to tady prostě chodí.

(cut) 


"The tribe is going to disintegrate. This was a very contentious Tribal Council. The tribe is certainly very divided now with Jonathan on one side and Cirie on the other side. They'll have to line up people behind them. They'll be very quarrelsome. There was Ozzy for example, made a plea for my staying during the discussion back at camp, saying there was no reason to vote me out. I guess Cirie had her way. I don't know how that's going to come out, but definitely the tribe is very very fragmented right now, and it may cost them at challenges being not a united tribe." 


Kmen se rozpadne. Byla to velmi svárlivá kmenová rada. Kmen je už teď zřejmě hodně rozdělený s Jonathanem na jedné straně a se Cirie na druhé. Budou muset za ně seřadit ostatní lidi. Budou velmi hádavý. Například Ozzy měl námitku během diskuze v táboře, říkal, že není žádný důvod mě vyloučit. Asi Cirie měla svůj způsob. Nevím, jak to dopadne, ale rozhodně je kmen teď velmi, velmi roztříštěný a to by je mohlo stát výzvy, když jsou nejednotný kmen.

(cut) 


"I think by doing what she did, Cirie put a target her on her back. She was certainly a rabble-rouser who fragmented the tribe or at least put all the dirty laundry out in the open and now everyone knows what is going on. She may be targeted next. The other possible target is Jonathan because Cirie happened to air his dirty laundry at the Tribal Council." 



Myslím, že Cirie tím, co udělala si dala na záda terč. Určitě byla buřič, který roztříštil kmen nebo aspoň dala všechno špinavé prádlo ven a teď všichni ví, co se děje. Může být příště terčem. Další možný terč je Jonathan, protože Cirie dala na vzduch jeho špinavé prádlo na kmenové radě.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat