neděle 3. srpna 2014

Yau-Man Secret Scene

length: 1:25

After realizing his neck was on the line, Yau-Man confronts Cirie, in an attempt to bring her back into their alliance and save himself from the vote.

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Yau-Man (to Cirie): I do not share this information with anybody. They do not know this conversation at all. If I get the idol, I will share. And I won't vote for you. We can go a long way. 

Nepodělím se o tuto informaci s nikým. Oni o tomhle rozhovoru vůbec nevědí. Když získám symbol, tak se o něj podělím. A nebudu pro tebe hlasovat. Můžeme dojít daleko.

Cirie: So what about you and Jonathan? 

Takže, co ty a Jonathan?

Yau-Man: We're not that close. I didn't make him any promises. Zero promises. 

Nejsme si tak blízcí. Nic jsem mu neslíbil. Nula slibů.

Yau-Man (solo): Right now it seems my head is on the chopping block. It looks like the swing vote might be Cirie. At first we thought she was with us, then we found out she's not quite, then she started to throw my name out there. She's felt more threatened by the fact that I made an alliance with Jonathan way before I made an alliance with her. 

Právě teď to vypadá, že je moje hlava na špalku. Vypadá to, že rozhodující hlas by mohla být Cirie. Nejprve jsme si mysleli, že je s námi, ale pak jsme zjistili, že s námi není až tak úplně a pak začala nadhazovat mé jméno. Cítila se ohrožená faktem, že jsem si utvořil spojenectví s Jonathanem předtím, než jsem utvořil spojenectví s ní.

Yau-Man: At some point you know he's going to turn on me. I have to turn before he turns on me. He will turn on me. When I find out he's going to turn, I'll let you know, we're going in. 

V určitém bodě se otočí proti mně. Musím se otočit proti němu dřív, než to udělá on. On se otočí proti mně. Když zjistím, že se otočí, dám ti vědět, že do toho jdeme.

Cirie: OK. 

Dobře.

Yau-Man: I work through. 

Budu na tom pracovat.

Cirie: Alright. 

Dobrá.

Yau-Man (solo): This is really crazy. We're only on the seventh, eighth day and already one of our alliances is disintegrating and everything is stirred up. 


Tohle je opravdu šílené. Jsme tady jen sedm, osm dní a už se jedna aliance rozpadá a všechno je zamíchané.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat