neděle 3. srpna 2014

Tribal Council Votes

length: 6:01

The Malakal tribe cast their votes, sending Yau-Man home early. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Amanda (Yau-Man with a sad face): I'm sorry. I think you're an awesome player. I really, really love your game. I have to go with my alliance on this one. 

Omlouvám se. Myslím, že jsi úžasný hráč. Opravdu, opravdu miluju tvou hru. Ale tentokrát musím jít se svou aliancí.

Ami 
(Cirie): I think you really stirred it up tonight, and the sad thing is you lied to me. Funny. 


Myslím, že jsi to tady dneska opravdu zamíchala a smutná věc na tom je ta, že jsi mi lhala. Legrační.

Jonathan 
(Parvati): I have nothing against you, Parvati, but I do believe that you are the weakest link. You have flirted with James shamelessly, your relationship with Ozzy, you've stirred up nothing but trouble, you do little around the camp. I think by following Cirie you have signed your own death warrant. She's led you like a sheep to the slaughter and played you like a fiddle. I'm sorry for you. 


Nic proti tobě nemám, Parvati, ale věřím, že jsi nejslabší článek. Flirtovala jsi bez ostychu s Jamesem, tvůj vztah s Ozzym, vyvolala jsi nic jiného než potíže, děláš toho v táboře málo. Myslím, že tím, že jsi spoléhala na Cirie sis zpečetila vlastní smrt. Jsi jako ovečka před porážkou, hráli si s tebou. Je mi tě líto.

Parvati 
(Yau-Man): Just trying to keep my alliance and our tribe strong. Bye. 


Jen se snažím udržet mou alianci a náš kmen silný. Sbohem.

Yau-Man 
(Parvati): I'm voting for you because you're flirting too much with James. You're becoming a very tightly knit couple. I think the tribe is better off without that kind of coupling. Thank you. 


Hlasuju pro tebe, protože příliš flirtuješ s Jamesem. Stáváte se velmi úzce spojeným párem. Myslím, že kmen je lepší bez takového páření. Děkuji ti.

Cirie 
(Yau): This game is about strategy, and you are aligned with the biggest liar in the game. I feel like strategically, this was the best move for me, so...(closes voted) 


Tahle hra je o strategii a ty jsi se spojil s největším lhářem v této hře. Strategie mi říká, že tohle je to nejlepší, co můžu udělat, takže...

Ozzy 
("Yau-Meister"): It was an honor to play with you, and I did everything I could to keep you in the game as long as possible. Sorry it didn't work out. 


Byla to čest s tebou hrát a dělal jsem vše, co jsem mohl, abych tě udržel ve hře co nejdéle to bylo možné. Omlouvám se, že to nevyšlo.

Eliza 
(Yau Man Chan): This is a really hard vote for me. I'm just doing this to keep myself in the game longer because I think it's a foregone conclusion you're leaving tonight. I wish it didn't have to be like this. I wish we were all gonna be here to the end. (I couldn't understand the last few words) 


Tohle je pro mě opravdu těžký hlas. Tohle dělám jen proto, abych se udržela ve hře déle, protože si myslím, že to, že dnes večer odcházíš je předem učiněný závěr. Kéž by to nemuselo být takhle. Přeju si, abychom tady všichni byli až do konce. (není rozumět)

James 
(Yau-Man): This is probably the biggest mistake I ever made, but I have to keep my alliance strong. 



Tohle je nejspíš největší chyba, kterou jsem kdy udělal, ale musím udržet mojí alianci silnou.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat