čtvrtek 7. srpna 2014

Tribal Council

length: 4:17

The tribemates cast their votes and another Survivor is sent home.

Video:



Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Amanda (Tracy with a heart): Tracy I think you're a doll, but we just have to go on the majority vote on this one. We're gonna go with short-term challenges for now. It's between you and Erik and he's better at challenges. I'm sorry.

Tracy, myslím si, že jsi panenka, ale my prostě musíme být v tomhle hlasování v převaze. Teď musíme myslet na výzvy, které budou následovat. Je to mezi tebou a Erikem a on je ve výzvách lepší. Promiň.

Ami (Tracey with a heart): Trace, I wish you could have stayed in the game a little bit longer. I think we could have had fun together. Sorry to see you go. 

Tracy, přeju si, aby jsi mohla ve hře zůstat o trochu déle. Myslím, že jsme se bavili. Promiň, že musíš jít.

Ozzy (Tracy with a heart): You said you're honest and that's bull. And you owe me a grand.

Říkala jsi, že jsi upřímná, ale to je lež. A dlužíš mi toho hodně.

Cirie (Tracy): Sorry. 

Promiň.

Erik (Tracey): I'm voting for Tracy because otherwise it would be me and it's about survival of myself right now. Sorry. Good luck. (puts his vote in the urn) Better you than me. 

Hlasuju pro Tracy, protože jinak bych to byl já a teď je to o přežití sám sebe. Promiň. Hodně štěstí. Je lepší, když to budeš ty, než já.


Tracy (Ozzy): This is because you wanted me out. Good player. No hard feelings. 


To jen protože jsi mě chtěl vyhodit. Jsi dobrý hráč. Neber to osobně.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat