neděle 3. srpna 2014

Tribal Council

length: 4:55

The Fans strategically send home another strong player, Mikey. Watch as they cast their votes.

Video: (Unfortunately, I didn't find it on CBS or CBS' Youtube channel, only on one blog and quality is a lot of worse and sound and video didn't go together, if someone finds better quality, let me know)


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Jason ("Chet!"): Again, my vote is for Chet. Please leave the island. 

Znovu hlasuju pro Cheta. Prosím, odejdi z ostrova.

Alexis (Chet): Like Jason said, this is just hoping we have a stronger team so we can start winning some more challenges. It's not personal, Chet. 

Jak řekl Jason, jenom doufáme, že budeme mít silnější tým, takže můžeme začít vyhrávat víc výzev. Není to nic osobního, Chete.

Chet (Mike): Mike, you've been a loudmouth from day one and you never seem to learn. 

Mikeu, tys tady vyřvával už od prvního dne a nepoučil ses.

Natalie (Mikey B; doesn't quite look at the camera): Gotta do it. 

Musím to udělat.

Mikey B (Chet): Even though it's obviously not you, Romper Room has gotten the best of me. Even though it's not you, probably, it seems Romper Room has gotten the best of us. 

I když to zřejmě nebudeš ty, Romper Room dostal ze mě to nejlepší. I když to nebudeš ty, nejspíš, vypadá to, že Romper Room dostal z nás to nejlepší.

Tracy (Mike): This is because you were completely dishonest with me from day one, you never gave me a chance. No hard feelings. 

Tohle je díky tomu, že jsi byl ke mně neupřímný od prvního dne, nikdy jsi mi nedal šanci. Neber to ve zlém.

Joel (Mike): (smiles and folds his vote) 

Kathy (Mikey B with a sad face): This actually makes me feel kind of sad cause I kind of like you, Mike, but everyone...this is consensus, so I guess it's your time to go. But I'm sorry, cause I actually kind of liked you. 

Jsem z toho smutná, protože tě trochu mám ráda, Mikeu, ale všichni... tohle je jednotné hlasování, takže asi je tvůj čas. Ale omlouvám se, protože jsem tě vlastně měla trochu ráda.

Erik (Mikey B): I'm voting for you cause I don't trust you right now and this tribe needs some unity, it really does need unity. You don't have that. You can't bring that. I'm sorry.


Hlasuju pro tebe, protože ti teď nevěřím a tenhle kmen potřebuje nějakou jednotnost, opravdu potřebuje jednotnost. A ty jí nemáš. Nemůžeš ji přinést. Omlouvám se. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat