neděle 3. srpna 2014

Mikey's Final Words

length: 4:58

Frustrated and disappointed with his early departure from the game, Mikey reveals how he really feels about his tribe mates. He predicts: the Fans stand no chance against the Favorites. 

Video:



Transcript by James Barber:


"Don't trust Joel. He'll stab you in the back. (points at his back) Hey, it's a game, what're you gonna do about it. It's just a shame I got paired with a bunch of weak-minded and physical players and they all begged down like a puppy dog to Mister Joel with all his family stories and his firefighter stories. I see nothing but hair on your back and hair all over your body, buddy. You got nothing but dishonest bones to me. Whatever. I'm gonna have fun watching you lose, and it's inevitable, because you paired yourself with weak. Good job buddy, you did good." (gives a thumb up and makes a "special" face before waving his hand dismissively) 

(cut) 


"No, I'm not surprised it's me because I'm playing with a bunch of weak players who listened to Joel. Joel's only goal is to get to the merge. He doesn't care if he eats, sleeps, drinks, it doesn't matter, he's gonna bring everybody along to the merge and then he'll do whatever he can. He'll switch tribes and then everybody will be like, (mocking tone and stupid face), 'Did Joel really do that to me? Oh my God, I can't believe it.' Chet, and Tracy (runs his fingers over his mouth). Kathy, I like you (thumbs up), you're a good girl. Erik you're a competitor (thumbs up and makes jogging motions), you're a real competitor, in your jogging outfit from wherever you're from...Eastern Michigan. You wanna compete, that's why you came to Survivor, to compete. Sure buddy. You couldn't even open a lock. You couldn't even hit a key and catch it. You've done nothing buddy. Stick to running, man." 


(cut) 


"My regret was thinking Joel would actually have a mind to pair up with me where we could have run the whole game and stayed strong. I wanted to pair up with him. I wanted to pair up with the hairy beast." 


(cut) 


"I guess I came out too strong, I don't know. I didn't see it. I saw a great opportunity to have fun. It was obvious who needed to go, it's still obvious who needs to go, and it will be obvious who needs to go, and that's it. I guess I spoke too soon on who I wanted to align with but I never said specifically this was the plan, my way or the highway. Maybe his hair got caught in his ears, I don't know." 


(cut) 


"I'm rooting for Jason and Alexis only from the fans. They have no shot. It's not even worth stressing about because they have zero chance. They're a tribe divided, a tribe that is weak, a tribe that either doesn't know how to play the game or doesn't want to play the game. It's unfortunate." 


(cut) 


"Hell yeah, they made a mistake voting me off. Of course. I was never strong opinionated on the challenges, like the big guy said. Never put my foot in my mouth of we need to do it this way we need to do it that way. I don't know what they're looking at because I'm the only one with scrapes on my knees from the football challenge, giving 120%. Nobody else even has a flesh wound. I sunk as many baskets as anybody in the whole game with the basketball. The swimming one, I was the only one on my tribe to smash a box and look where it goes. Wow, the difficulty in that. I did well underwater with the coconuts. Yeah, they're gonna be hurting without me. I wasn't a complainer. I was good around camp. I didn't consider myself to be the great outdoorsman but I never rested, I was never lazy, I did what I could to help the tribe. So yeah, they're gonna miss me, no doubt." 


(cut) 


"Sorry boys back home. Disappointed ya. Disappointed myself. What a shame. What a shame. Wish I got more of the experience because it was an honor to be here. I had a blast every step I was here. I don't regret anything. I wish I was in the game longer. I wish I'd won one fricking reward challenge. That would have been nice, to actually celebrate once. But no, it was a good time, I'm glad I'm here. That's it. I'm not even hungry, so I'm not even looking forward to the chocolate sundae I'm going to have in about an hour. I might not even eat it." 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat