středa 9. července 2014

Tribal Voting

length: 6:01

What did the members of Fei Long have to say as they voted out Leslie? Find out now. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Aaron (Leslie): Sorry, mother hen, but all your chicks in China are grown up. 

Promiň, matko slípko, ale všechna tvá kuřátka v Číně už vyrostla.

Jean-Robert 
("Sister Christian"): I think there's a couple ballots out there with my name on it. I have to vote for you to vote with the consensus. The person who should be going home tonight is Courtney. 

Myslím, že tu bude pár hlasů, které budou pro mě. Musím hlasovat pro tebe, abych hlasoval se shodou názorů. Osoba, která by měla dnes odejít je Courtney.

James 
("Lesilie"): We're at the part of the game now where we can't take any chances to go flip with the other team. 

Jsme teď v bodu hry, kdy nemůžeme riskovat, že přejdeš ke druhému týmu.

Courtney 
("J Robert"): I'm voting for you because when you snore at nighttime it sounds like someone is choking a walrus, and also because we're like archnemeses, we hate each other. You (We?) should have seen this coming. I bet you voted for me." 

Hlasuju pro tebe, protože když v noci chrápeš, zní to jako by někdo dusil mrože a taky protože jsme jako arch nemesis, nenávidíme se navzájem. Měl jsi to čekat. Vsadím se, že ty jsi hlasoval pro mě.

Amanda 
("Mom" - she takes a while to actually write the words and read her vote): Mom, it breaks my heart to do this to you, but it feels like you're too close to the other tribe right now. I'm so sorry. Good luck with everything. 

Mámo, láme mi srdce, že tohle dělám, ale máme pocit, že právě teď jsi příliš blízko druhýmu kmeni. Moc se omlouvám. Hodně štěstí se vším.

Denise 
(Leslie): I hate to see you go, you did a good job around camp, but I don't need preaching to, I already got a mother. Thank you. 

Nerada tě vidím odejít, udělala jsi dobrou práci v táboře, ale nepotřebuji kázání, matku už mám. Děkuji.

Leslie 
(Jean-Robert): My vote is for Jean-Robert, mostly because I'm not writing down Courtney's name. (Leslie's scene is then cut before she is fully finished) 

Můj hlas je pro Jean-Roberta, hlavně proto, že nehlasuji pro Courtney.

Todd 
("Mom" with a sad face): I really didn't want to do this, but you know the game, Mom. When people vote one way you've gotta go with them. Love you. 

Já doopravdy tohle nechci udělat, ale znáš hru, Mámo. Když lidi nějak hlasují, musíš hlasovat s nimi. Mám tě rád.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat