středa 9. července 2014

Secret Scene: Leslie

length: 0:57

Leslie makes amends with Jean-Robert over her avoidance of his nightly snuggling.

Video:


Transcript by Trish: (text in blue is czech translation)

Leslie (confessional):  This morning I woke up and I just felt really bad.  I haven't been nice to Jean-Robert.  I wouldn't snuggle with him and I forget that he's a human being just like me.  I realized that I had to go and apologize to him. 

Dnes ráno jsem se vzbudila a cítila jsem se opravdu špatně. Nebyla jsem k Jean-Robertovi milá. Nepřitulila bych se k němu a zapomněla jsem, že je to taky člověk, jako jsem já. Uvědomila jsem si, že musím k němu jít a omluvit se mu.

Jean-Robert:  I was cold last night.

Byla mi zima.

Leslie:  I know, I came to apologize. I'm going to explain to you why it's hard to sleep next to you.  You snore really loud right in my ear.  Sometimes when you're cuddling you put your hands into places that are really kind of funky and make me feel uncomfortable.

Já vím, přišla jsem se ti omluvit. Vysvětlím ti, proč je tak těžké vedle tebe spát. Chrápeš opravdu nahlas přímo do mého ucha. Někdy, když se mazlíš, dáš ruce na místa, kde je mi to nepříjemné.

JR:  Really?

Opravdu?

Leslie:  And you probably don't do it on purpose.

A ty to nejspíš neděláš záměrně.

JR:  I'm completely nondiscriminating when it comes to cuddling.  I'm over there cuddling with the gay guy.  You know what I mean?

Jsem rozhodně nerozvážný, když přijde na mazlení. Mazlím se tam s gayem. Víš, co myslím?

Leslie (confessional):  I want to try to be as nice to him as I can in a game like this.

Chci se pokusit být k němu milá tak, jak jen můžu v takovéhle hře.

Leslie:  So, anyway, you know, you're cold and we're a team and we need to stick up for each other.  So if you need to snuggle I'll snuggle with you.  Do you forgive me?

Takže, víš, jsme tým, a potřebujeme držet spolu. Takže, pokud se potřebuješ přitulit, přitulím se k tobě. Odpustíš mi?

JR:  Of course I do.  I never held it against you.  I know your heart is good.

Samozřejmě. Nikdy jsem nic proti tobě neměl. Vím, že máš dobré srdce.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat