středa 23. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 2:39

Video:



Transcript by realitynewsonline.com: (text in blue is czech translation)


Denise (Todd): Todd, I like you. I’m going to have to vote for you because I know you’re going to vote for me tonight. Good luck.

Todde, mám tě ráda. Musím hlasovat pro tebe, protože vím, že ty budeš hlasovat pro mě. Hodně štěstí.

Courtney (Denise): Sorry, babe.

Promiň.

Todd (Denise): One of the greatest competitors in this game so far. You did awesomely. Thank you… Thanks.

Zatím jeden z největších soupeřů ve hře. Vedla sis úžasně. Děkuji ti...Díky.

Amanda (Denise): Denise, I love you girl, but you know why you’re getting this vote. Um… I just have to stick with my original alliance and I feel like I’ll do better with them when it gets to the end.

Denise, mám tě ráda, ale ty víš, proč máš tenhle hlas. Um... Musím prostě držet se svou původní aliancí a cítím, že se mi s nimi ve finále povede líp.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat