středa 23. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 3:21

With the Final Four on the line, the Survivors cast their votes at Tribal Council.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Todd ("PG" with an exclamation point and Go Vikings): Wanna know the best part about your name? It's that it's the same name as my hometown. Go Vikings! Peace out, Peege. 

Chceš znát nejlepší část svého jména? Jmenuješ se stejně jako je název mého rodného města. Běžte Vikingové! Mír, Peege.

Denise 
(Peih-Gee): You're a strong competitor. You're kind of annoying. I do have respect for you. Good luck. 

Jsi silná soutěžící. Ale jsi trochu otravná. Mám pro tebe respekt. Hodně štěstí.

Courtney 
(Peih-Gee): I had a whole list of nice things to say about you, but you had to talk a whole lotta trash about me. (folds vote) Now you're just annoying. 

Měla jsem celý seznam hezkých věcí, které jsem o tobě chtěla říct, ale ty jsi musela o mě mluvit naprosté nesmysly. Teď jsi prostě otravná.

Amanda 
("PG"): Peih-Gee I totally respect you and this vote is only because I'm sticking with my alliance. I wish you the best of luck in everything. 

Peih-Gee, naprosto tě respektuji a tenhle hlas je jen díky tomu, že chci zůstat se svou aliancí. Přeju ti hodně štěstí ve všem.

Peih-Gee 
(Todd): This is purely in the hopes somebody else I talked to might have voted for you also. Just strategic so I could stay in the game longer. Not personal at all. 

Tohle je pouze v naději, že někdo další, se kterým jsem mluvila by pro tebe mohl taky hlasovat. Je to jen strategické, abych mohla zůstat ve hře dýl. Není to nic osobního.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat