neděle 20. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 4:02

Watch as the tribe blindsides James at Tribal Council. What did they have to say as they cast their votes?

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Amanda (James): I think you're an amazing person, you played a wonderful game, but I'm sorry, I have to go with the majority. You know our group. 

Myslím, že jsi úžasný člověk, hrál jsi nádhernou hru, ale omlouvám se, musím jít s většinou. S naší skupinou.

Peih-Gee (Todd): Just a little insurance, I guess. 

Aspoň si to trochu pojistím.

Denise (James): James, I really like you're a lot, you're one of my best friends here. I wish you good luck. I'm sorry this has to be this way. 

Jamesi, mám tě opravdu ráda, jsi tady jeden z mých nejlepších přátel. Přeju ti hodně štěstí. Omlouvám se, že to muselo být takhle.

James ("p.g."): You've lost the will. (?) 

Ztratila jsi vůli.

Courtney (James): Let us hope this does not result in a screaming match back at camp. 

Doufejme, že tohle nebude mít za důsledek křičení v táboře.

Erik (James): Sorry man, I have to go with the numbers. I hope it works out for you. 

Promiň, ale musím jít s převahou. Doufám, že ti to vyjde.


Todd (James): If this works, wow. If not, I'm scared for my life. 

Jestli to vyjde, páni. Jestli ne, bude mě to štvát celý život.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat