čtvrtek 17. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 4:41

What did the tribe have to say as they voted out Frosti? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Todd (Frosti with a sad face, and the "i" might have been made into a snowman): This is the hardest vote I've had to do so far. Sorry, but you're tough, gotta go. 

Tohle je zatím nejtěžší hlas, který jsem musel udělat. Promiň, ale jsi tvrdý, takže musíš jít.

Denise 
(Frosti with the "i" dotted with a heart): Frosti, you're a great kid, you're gonna be a huge success someday. I wish you good luck. 

Frosti, jsi skvělej kluk, jednou budeš mít obrovský úspěch. Přeju ti hodně štěstí.

Frosti 
("Eric"): One of us will be eating cheeseburgers before the other; neither of us deserved it. Sorry, man. 

Jeden z nás si dá cheeseburger dřív, než ostatní, i když si to nezasloužíme. Promiň.

James 
(Frosti): I mean...you're good. 

Chci říct... jsi dobrý.

Peih-Gee 
(Frosti with a sad face): I'm sorry. It's purely strategic. 

Omlouvám se. Je to čistě strategie.

Erik 
(Frosti with a sad face): It's you or me tonight, bro. Nothing personal. 

Dneska je to mezi tebou a mnou. Nic osobního.

Courtney 
(Frosti with a sad face): I'm really sorry, Frosti. The curse has hit you. That's what you get for being friends with me. I hope you don't hate me, and we can hang out and eat mustard in Chicago. Don't hate me. (something I can't hear) I'm a jerk. (?) 

Opravdu se omlouvám, Frosti. Kletba tě zasáhla. To je to, co se stane, když se se mnou spřátelíš. Doufám, že mě nebudeš nenávidět a můžeme se sejít v Chicagu. Snad mě nebudeš nenávidět. (není rozumět) Jsem blbá.

Amanda 
(Frosti): I think you're an amazing person, but you're just too big of a threat. Majority decision. Sorry. I hope we can be friends later. Bye. 

Myslím, že jsi úžasný člověk, ale jsi prostě příliš velká hrozba. Je to rozhodnutí většiny. Promiň. Doufám, že můžeme zůstat přáteli. Sbohem.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat