čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Secret Scene: Sherea

length: 0:49

Though Jean-Robert tries to find out which tribe Sherea is aligned with, she is unwilling to reveal much about her gameplay. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(JR and Sherea in the water) 

JR: 
When we picked you and Frosti, we were trying to get the two strongest. I was glad when the two of you came cause you're both such a pleasure to have around. The fact of the matter is you guys got dealt a rough deal in that trade. Do you feel like you're Zhan Hu or Fei Long right now? 

Když jsme vybrali tebe a Frostiho, pokusili jsme se vybrat ty dva nejsilnější. Byl jsem rád, že jste přišli vy dva, protože je to potěšení vás dva tady mít. Skutečností je, že vy jste dostali řešení drsné (hrubé) dohody v této výměně. Cítíš, že jsi teď Zhan Hu nebo Fei Long?

Sherea
: Everything's a possibility. I just assume we're just like, "Zhan Hu, Zhan Hu," cause you haven't really talked to me. 

Všechno je možné. Prostě předpokládám, že jsme jako, "Zhan Hu, Zhan Hu," protože jsi se mnou doopravdy nemluvil.

JR
: I haven't talked to you at all. That's why I'm glad you came into the water right now to talk. 

Vůbec jsem s tebou nemluvil. To je důvod, proč jsem rád, že jsi teď přišla do vody se mnou mluvit.

Sherea
: My situation was over at Zhan Hu, so you can't really assume that just because I'm over here now means I'm definitely with them. 

Moje situace v Zhan Hu nebyla dobrá, takže nemůžeš předpokládat, že jen díky tomu, že jsem teď tady to znamená, že jsem rozhodně s nimi.

Sherea 
(solo): I can't stand Jean-Robert, he likes to hear himself, he's full of himself, and he never says anything that matters. I'll let him keep talking, and I'll keep listening, but I still think he's disgusting though. (makes a disgusted noise) 

Jean-Roberta nemůžu vystát, rád se sám poslouchá, je plný sám sebe a nikdy neřekne něco, na čem záleží. Nechám ho mluvit a budu poslouchat, ale stále si myslím, že je nechutný.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat