středa 23. července 2014

Secret Scene: Peih-Gee

length: 1:04

Todd and Courtney reveal why they have every intention of voting Peih-Gee out if they get the chance at Tribal Council.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(Amanda/Todd/Courtney/Peih-Gee are standing around the fire, eating food) 

Peih-Gee: Like, why Denise? Come on you guys. I deserve to be here more than Denise. Like, seriously. 

Proč Denise? No tak, lidi. Zasloužím si tady být víc, než Denise. Vážně.

Todd: This is me being pretty much as honest as I can be with you right now. It's not who you are, it's who I think I could win against. I think I could lose big time against you. Does that make sense? It should be a huge ups to you. 

Teď budu k tobě tak upřímný, jak jen mohu být. Nejde o to, kdo jsi, jde o to, proti komu si myslím, že vyhraju. Myslím, že bych hodně prohrál proti tobě. Dává to smysl? Měly by to být obrovské klady k tobě.

Courtney (solo): We want Peih-Gee out because she's been such a strong competitor and she's a fighter and she's succeeding and we all have to admire it. The jury will admire it too and not one of those heinous bitches would stand a chance against her in the final three. So she would win, so she has to go. 

Chceme Peih-Gee pryč, protože je silná soutěžící a bojovnice a daří se jí a to musíme všichni obdivovat. Porota to taky bude obdivovat a nikdo z těchto ohavných mrch by se proti ní nepostavil ve finálové trojce. Takže by vyhrála a proto musí jít.

Peih-Gee: Yeah, but I gotta give it a try, right? 

Jo, ale musím to zkusit, že?

Todd: That's what I said. Look at you. Damn, this girl is playing the game. You've done so great. 

Jak jsem řekl. Podívej se na sebe. Tahle holka hraje hru. Vedla sis tak skvěle.

Peih-Gee (solo): It felt really good to have the admiration of these people around me for being a strong competitor. It really means a lot to me. At the same time, I'm going to look at it realistically. My chances are slim, but I'm still gonna keep trying. 

Bylo to opravdu dobré mít obdiv těchto lidí, že jsem silná soutěžící. Opravdu to pro mě hodně znamená. Ale na druhou stranu, budu se na to dívat reálně. Moje šance jsou mizivé, ale pořád se budu dál snažit.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat