čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Secret Scene: Jaime

length: 0:57

Jaime schemes with Frosti over numbers, hoping that Zhan Hu is able to stay strong after the merge.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(day 20; Frosti and Jaime walking)Frosti: Things are hard for me, because I don't know what's happened since I was gone. 

Je to pro mě těžké, protože nevím, co se stalo od té doby, co jsem odešel.

Jaime: OK, what happened was James and Aaron came over, and we already knew we were going to throw a challenge. When James got kidnapped, he said he had talked to Denise and he could get the sixth vote, if we could get you. Even if Denise doesn't go with us and James, it's a deadlock. Then we have 50-50, and it could go straight our way. 

Dobrá, co se stalo je, že James a Aaron přišli a my jsme věděli, že vzdáme tu výzvu. Když Jamese unesli, řekl, že mluvil s Denise a mohl by dostat šestý hlas, kdybychom dokázali dostat tebe. I kdyby Denise nešla s námi a Jamesem, byla by to remíza. Poté máme šanci 50-50 a mohlo by to dopadnout tak, jak chceme.


Frosti: I'm in a really precarious position because they already don't trust me. 

Jsem v opravdu nejisté pozici, protože oni mi už teď nevěří.

Jaime: They wouldn't know who voted. 

Nevěděli by, kdo hlasoval.

Frosti: Yeah. Even the more I talk to you guys, the harder it is for me. I have to be really careful. 

Jo. A čím víc s vámi mluvím, tím je to pro mě těžší. Musím být opravdu opatrný.

Jaime: Definitely. 

To rozhodně.

Jaime (solo): Frosti is torn right now. He knows we threw the challenge for him, we kept him around, but at the same time, they didn't get rid of him either. He's going back and forth right now. If Zhan Hu somehow takes over with fewer numbers, I'll be out of this world. 

Frosti je právě teď rozhodující. Ví, že jsme vzdali výzvu kvůli němu, abychom ho tady udrželi, ale na druhou stranu, oni se ho taky nezbavili. On je právě teď tam i tady. Jestli Zhan Hu nějak získá méně čísel, budu odtud venku.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat