neděle 20. července 2014

Secret Scene: Erik

length: 0:54

Injuries to Erik's knees are starting to impact his mental gameplay.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Erik: Time to get up guys. When it starts hurting too much to lie, that's when I know it's time to get up. 

Čas vstávat. Když už moc bolí ležet, pak vím, že je čas vstávat.

(closeup of Erik's knees) 

Erik 
(solo): My knees are busted up. They're taking a while to heal cause they're right on the bend of my knee. Every time I stand up, sit down, it hurts like hell. I keep hitting it on sticks and stuff when I'm trying to get firewood. That's getting in my head a little bit. 

Moje kolena jsou rozbitá. Zabere to čas, než se zahojí, protože to mám přímo v ohybu kolena. Pokaždé, když se postavím, sednu si, bolí to jako čert. Pořád do toho biju, když se pokouším získat dřevo. Dostává se mi to trochu do hlavy.

Peih-Gee
: You OK, Erik? 

Jsi v pořádku, Eriku?

Erik 
(breaking a branch): I'm fine. I'm very frustrated cause I can't move my body the way I need to. We're gonna need some bamboo. 

Jsem v pohodě. Hodně trpím, protože nemůžu pohnout tělem tak, jak bych potřeboval. Budeme potřebovat nějaký bambus.

Erik 
(solo): I just need to heal really quick, cause it might affect me in the challenges. I'm trying to persevere.

Jen se potřebuji uzdravit opravdu rychle, protože by to mohlo mít vliv na výzvy. Pokouším se vytrvat.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat