středa 30. července 2014

Mary's Final Words

length: 2:01

How did Mary feel about being blindsided? Will she hold a grudge towards the people she trusted? Does she have any regrets? Find out now.

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"Well, you guys really, really blindsided me on this one. I definitely, definitely did not see this coming. I thought we had strong alliances, but the game has twists and turns. It's good I learned a lot about myself and got to meet some really incredible individuals and I will keep these memories definitely with me forever and ever and thank you for a chance to really show my true colors in this game. It was fun."

No, opravdu, opravdu jste mě podrazili. Rozhodně, rozhodně jsem nevěděla, že to přijde. Myslela jsem, že máme silné spojenectví, ale hra má zvraty a otočky. Je dobré, že jsem se naučila hodně o sobě a potkala jsem některé opravdu neuvěřitelné lidi a tyhle vzpomínky si nechám navždy a děkuji vám za šanci opravdu ukázat svou pravou tvář v této hře. Byla to zábava.

(cut)

"I have no idea what happened. There were some alliances made and I guess I was totally blindsided by the votes. I had no idea I was going home tonight, not even a clue I was gonna be going home tonight. You guys played a good game. I definitely had no idea."

Nemám sebemenší ponětí, co se stalo. Byla tam nějaká spojenectví a tohle byl prostě podraz. Netušila jsem, že dnes večer skončím, ani náznak, že dnes večer skončím. Hráli jste dobrou hru. Rozhodně jsem neměla ani ponětí.

(cut)

"I have no regrets about playing this game. I played it to the best of my ability. I made my alliances. Obviously those alliances turned on me. There's really nothing else to say about this. It's Survivor. I think I played a really good game. Kind of sucks being the first person to go off your tribe, but I definitely believe I had a good game and one of the fans is definitely going to win it." 

Nemám žádné výčitky ohledně toho, jak jsem hrála tuhle hru. Hrála jsem ji, jak nejlíp jsem uměla. Utvořila jsem si nějaká spojenectví. Zřejmě se ta spojenectví obrátila proti mně. Opravdu není nic jinýho, co bych k tomu mohla říct. Je to Kdo přežije. Myslím, že jsem hrála opravdu dobrou hru. Je blbý pocit být první vyřazenou ze svého kmene, ale rozhodně věřím, že jsem hrála dobrou hru a jeden z fanoušků to rozhodně vyhraje.

(cut) 

"I'm still rooting for the fans. They had to choose someone, and hopefully I'm gonna take it as a compliment. Maybe I was a strong player and they just saw me as too much of a threat. Maybe they didn't. Maybe they saw me as getting too close to some individuals and making friends with others. At this point I'm definitely rooting for the fans and want one of the fans to make it no matter what. They're all very strong individuals. One of the fans will definitely win this Survivor. 

Stále fandím fanouškům. Museli někoho vybrat a doufám, že to mohu vzít jako kompliment. Možná jsem byla silný hráč a oni mě viděli jako příliš velkou hrozbu. A nebo taky ne. Možná si všimli, že jsem se s někým víc sblížila a s těmi ostatními jsem se teprve seznamovala. V tuto chvíli rozhodně fandím fanouškům a chci, aby jeden z nich to dotáhl do konce, ať to stojí cokoliv. Všichni jsou silní. Tuhle sérii Kdo přežije určitě vyhraje jeden z nich.

(cut) 

"I definitely thought that Chet was gonna be voted out tonight. We had basically gonna cast votes, minimum 4 for Chet, 3 for Tracy. Everything was planned out between the alliance of seven people and it definitely didn't go that way. I think there was some people getting a little concerned about some of the friends I was making and thinking those were gonna be really strong alliances throughout the game, alliances so strong they couldn't have been broken." 


Rozhodně jsem si myslela, že dnes večer bude vyloučen Chet. Vlastně jsme měli hlasovat minimálně 4 pro Cheta, 3 pro Tracy. Všechno bylo naplánováno mezi spojenectvím sedmi lidí a rozhodně to tak nedopadlo. Myslím, že se někdo obával některých lidí, se kterými jsem se spřátelila a myslel si, že budeme spolu silní spojenci po celou dobu hry, spojenci tak silní, že by nás nemohli rozdělit.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat