středa 9. července 2014

Leslie's Final Words

length: 1:52

After her torch is extinguished, Leslie gives her final words. Does she have any regrets about the way she played the game?

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"I took away from Survivor...I realized very quickly that my faith means more to me than anything in the world, and I had an opportunity to just sit and pray every day, and focus on the situation I was in, which was so surreal. I'm in the middle of the jungle in China. It was a good time for me to draw closer to God. It was interesting because I never thought I could do that without my Bible, and yet I had memorized so much Scripture that I was able to do that. It meant a lot to me, it was a really good time for me." 

Z Kdo přežije si odnáším...Uvědomila jsem si velmi rychle, že moje víra pro mě znamená víc, než cokoliv na světě a měla jsem příležitost si prostě sednout a modlit se každý den, a soustředit se na situaci v které jsem byla, která byla tak neskutečná. Jsem uprostřed džungle v Číně. Bylo to pro mě dobré, protože jsem se přiblížila Bohu. Bylo to zajímavé, protože jsem si nikdy nemyslela, že tohle někdy dokážu bez Bible a stále jsem si musela tolik pamatovat Písmo Svaté, takže jsem toho byla schopná. Hodně to pro mě znamenalo, bylo to pro mě opravdu dobré. 

(cut) 


"I really hope my femily will be proud of me. I would have liked to have lasted longer, but just that I made it this far, I have absolutely no complaints. I always knew going into this game that I would be here as long as God wanted me to be here, and apparently, he's ready for me to go home. I'm fine with that. I could use a hot meal, a shower, definitely, and some water would be good." 

Opravdu doufám, že na mě bude moje rodina pyšná. I když bych tu ráda ještě zůstala, tak jen to že jsem se dostala takhle daleko, tak si na nic nestěžuji. Vždycky jsem věděla, že v téhle hře budu jen tak dlouho, jak bude chtít Bůh a jak se zdá, už mi připravil cestu domů. Souhlasím s tím. Budu moct mít teplé jídlo, sprchu, a rozhodně nějakou vodu a bude to dobré.

(cut) 


"I really hope my tribe made the right decision. It had to have been a tough one for them. I know they all liked me, except maybe Denise, maybe not. She didn't like me too much. I know it must have been difficult for them. I don't have any hard feelings, I hope they do well. I hope Todd can find that hidden immunity idol. That would be really cool." 

Opravdu doufám, že můj kmen se rozhodl správně. Muselo to pro ně být těžké. Vím, že mě všichni měli rádi, možná s výjimkou Denise a taky možná ne. Ona mě moc neměla ráda. Vím, že to pro ně muselo být obtížné. Nezlobím se na ně, doufám, že si povedou dobře. Doufám, že Todd dokáže najít ten skrytý symbol imunity. To by bylo opravdu skvělý.

(cut) 


"I am so proud of myself. I had this dream, I chased the dream, I finally got to be on Survivor. I did it for nine days. I would have liked to be here longer, of course, but you know what, I had a great time, I learned I'm a lot stronger than I ever thought I was. I don't understand why they voted me out, but I know they had their reasons, and I'm actually kind of glad I got out of there before it got too ugly. Already people were doing this kind of stuff, it was a little out of my element. I had a great time, I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for this opportunity." 

Jsem na sebe pyšná. Měla jsem sen, šla jsem za ním, konečně jsem se dostala do Kdo přežije. Byla jsem tady 9 dní. Ráda bych tady byla dýl, to jistě, ale víte co, bylo to tady skvělé, naučila jsem se, že jsem mnohem silnější, než jsem si kdy myslela. Nechápu sice, proč mě vyřadili, ale vím, že pro to měli své důvody a jsem docela ráda, že jdu odsud předtím, než to tady bude opravdu ošklivé. Lidi už tady dělali nehezké věci a to bylo trochu mimo mě. Já se tu měla skvěle, bez mrknutí oka bych to udělala znovu. Moc vám děkuji za tuto příležitost.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat