čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Jean-Robert on the Merge

length: 3:24

How will the merge affect Jean-Robert's plan of attack in the game? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber:

"The feast was kicked off with this fireworks display. It was just a small fireworks display but it was just popping and it was like, OK, the feast is beginning. I gotta tell you, when you're starting a feast with fireworks, it's just adding to my level of excitement. (laughs) I'm ready to eat. I'm ready to eat. You're starting off dinner with some fireworks? Let's eat. Sounds like a meal." 

(cut) 


"I ate so much of the vegetarian food that I actually hit a level of depression when the meat came out, because sweet and sour pork was one of my all-time favorite dishes. That dish showed up looking that juicy orange-red dripping, mm, I don't know what's in their, garlic sauce. I didn't want to fill up on rice, I'm just looking at this meat with pineapples that are so juicy, way juicier than back home. I put this pork and pineapples on my plate and I got through like one-and-a-half and my stomach's like, 'Nuh-uh, you can't eat anymore.' I'm like come on, I haven't even eaten a normal portion and I was full already. All of a sudden I was like dude, this is the saddest thing ever, that I can't even get through my favorite dish. Normally I can eat an entire pork dish and my belly said stop. I thought about taking a pause for a little while and continuing later, but my stomach was full for the rest of the time. There were a couple of dishes that came out later, a snake dish, pig knuckles. There was like ten dishes. James was going to town, he was like eating everything. I could not believe how much food he ate. He must have eaten at least three times what I ate. I probably ate less than everybody else. I know Courtney ate more than I did. I figure everybody probably ate more than I did. I definitely ate my belly full and I'm one of those people who would rather eat and be comfortably full than just kill myself and wanna throw up or feel sick later on. I didn't feel sick, I felt full and I felt full all day. Not finishing, not eating very much of that pork (makes a frustrated sound), all night I was dreaming about that pork, just wishing I had it to taste. I could eat that pork every day. If you told me I had to eat that pork every day for the next year, I would be very happy with that." 


(cut) 


"Here I am having dinner with the final ten. Some of these people I am just meeting and hanging out with for the first time, especially Erik and Peih-Gee. I gotta tell you, just eating and enjoying...I think I forgot about the game for a minute. I just got lost in the food and enjoyment of the moment without even having to work for it. We did not even have a challenge and here we are enjoying this feast. That was on the forefront of my mind. If I could redo yesterday, if I could redo that time, I would say hey maybe I should pay a little more attention to detail. It was a euphoric time for me, and I was enjoying my feast."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat