sobota 12. července 2014

Courtney Wins

length: 2:52

Having come up empty in the past, Courtney proved herself as she walked away with the Immunity necklace. How does it feel for Courtney to win? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: 

"Peih-Gee is on a crusade to be the most annoying person (hits her hands together for 'most annoying person') here at camp. I don't know why -- the position's already filled. We have Jean-Robert. Why don't you be something else? But no, she's in it, she wants to be that person. She wants to be annoying. She just won't quit. She has now started the world's longest campaign of a pity party. Any time I see her coming I walk away. Then any time anyone else sees her coming, they walk away." 

(cut) 


"Stop being so annoying! Just stop right now! Plus too at today's challenge I thought she stood almost a better chance than me of winning. It was clearly for smaller people - yay, Survivor, finally (gives dual thumbs up - she's smaller like I am, but she's more compact, and she does yoga, and she knows if she didn't win immunity today there was a definite chance she would be voted off. She wasn't even...she was like number five to go down. I'm not sure about her. I thought she was gonna be much stiffer competition. I went into the challenge thinking OK we can't let her win immunity, because then it's going to send everyone else into a tailspin of who we're gonna say we're voting out, so one of us has to beat her. Then when she fell in the water I was like, 'Now I can fall in the water. I don't wanna fall in the water. This water's gross! I'm just gonna sit here! I'll just sit here all day!' (hysterical laughter)" 


(cut) 


"It feels pretty good. I didn't think I'd ever win anything. Win individual immunity on Survivor? Check (makes a check mark). Alright! (gives the dual thumbs up and laughs) I was pretty pumped about it. That was an easy one for me because I don't want to fall in the disgusting swamp water, and that's a pretty good motivation for sit still you idiot, if you move, you're going to fall down. I didn't understand why everyone was trying to give it one of these (moves around) and looking over. I don't know. I used to, bless my Grandma, she gave me a year of horseback riding lessons, so I sat bolt upright, knees bent. Then I know from snowboarding that where you look is where your weight goes, ever so subtly, so I looked dead ahead. I didn't move." 


(cut) 


"I do have a serious leg up tonight, but then it's only tonight and as soon as you start winning individual things you start getting noticed and people are like, (cuts eyes) 'Ooh, she won that, mmm, we may have a problem here Houston.' All the sudden I went from being the ultimate loser to being like, 'Oh crap, she won! Now we have to start paying attention to her, too?' It's kind of a double-edged thing, but tonight I'm just gonna enjoy it."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat