středa 9. července 2014

Chicken's Final Words

Original length: 01:12

Soon after having his torch extinguished, Chicken gives his final words. Find out how he really feels about being the outcast of his tribe. 

Video is no longer available, but at least transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

"It was kind of a shock that the young group didn't come together. I don't think they ever will. They're not playing the game by category or whatever, they're just playing by the seat of their pants. I put a lot of thought into it, but I never got nowhere. If it'd been a group of older people and one younger person, it would've been the same situation. The outcast would've went first, I think. When I drew my buff at the temple I knew eight out of ten that if I was up for it I'd be out (?), without a doubt." 

Překvapilo mě, že se ti mladí nespojili a myslím, že už se nespojí. Nehrají tu hru podle kategorie nebo čehokoliv jiného, každý si hraje jen na svým písečku. Hodně jsem do toho vložil, ale nikam to nevedlo. Kdyby to byla skupina starších lidí proti jednomu mladému, dopadlo by to stejně. Vyvrženec by odešel první. Když jsem si vytáhnul ten šátek u chrámu, věděl jsem, že osm z deseti, že jsem připravenej odejít (?), bez pochyby. 

(cut) 

"I always said it takes a lotta luck to win this game. It takes a lotta damn luck to just stay in the game. I always said if you had the horse (?) you'd always be in the game, but mine just dropped out, so I guess I'm history. There's no one more proud that's ever been in this position. I've been such a small, small part of one big adventure. It's truly an honor to be here, without a doubt."

Vždycky říkám, že to chce hodně štěstí, abyste vyhráli tuhle hru. Chce to zatraceně hodně štěstí, abyste jen zůstali ve hře. Vždycyk říkám, že kdybyste měli koně (?), vždycky byste byli ve hře, ale můj právě vypadl (odpadl), takže jsem jenom historie. Nikdo není víc hrdej na to, že mohl být v této pozici. Byl jsem malá, malá část velkýho dobrodružství. Je opravdu ctí tady být, to bez pochyby.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat