středa 9. července 2014

Zhan Hu's First Win

length: 3:28

How does the Zhan Hu tribe feel about winning their first Reward? Find out now as Peih-Gee reveals her war wounds from the battle. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber:

"Zhan Hu finally had their first win, challenge win, and it felt so amazing. I have to say it was a little sweeter (laughs) because it was the girls that carried us through. I've never wrestled or fought anybody before, I'm a bookworm, I'm a nerd. I don't know, but it was fun. I was a little slippery eel out there. I think the women on their tribe definitely outweighed the women on our tribe, but you know what, we are all fighters in our hearts, we really pulled it through. We got some comforts, and I think it really helped to boost morale and we're feeling great." 

(cut) 

"The reward challenge was fun but Denise was heavy! It took all three of us to roll her in and apparently I found out from Leslie that Denise is not only a lunch lady, she's a karate instructor, so she knows how to put the holds on you. My knees are all tore up, I've got crazy bruises all over all of them, scrapes. I had to dig paint out of the scrapes. Really, I was trying to put as many points of contact of my body as I could against the ground to be solid and have more pushing room. We finally rolled her off. It was a fun little scrap, but...actually they're doing a lot better. Yesterday we couldn't bend down, we were like decrepit old ladies. We're doing better, especially if it stays dry we can heal a lot faster too." 


(cut) 


"For reward, we played for comfort, so we got blankets, we got pillows, a tarp, and a lantern and kerosone. We were already pretty comfortable, but this added to it. The place is a lot more festive now. We got to kidnap somebody. We already kind of strategized about that. We picked Leslie, because according to Jaime, she's really honest, and is nice and genuine. We knew we could get some good answers out of her, even though she knows this game inside and out. After talking to her I really do think she's genuine and she really does tell the truth. Maybe she omits things but I think she was the best person we could have over here. Besides, we like happy people on our tribe (laughs) and having her here was fun." 


(cut) 


"Our shelter's already pretty comfortable with the tarp. Now we don't have to worry at all about rain waking us up. The pillows are a huge blessing. We were making them out of pine needles before. It's comforting more than anything else, you get a lot of strength from that. We have a blanket, either we'll use it as a mattress to sleep on or as a blanket to keep warm. Either way I think it's going to go a long way toward us regaining even more strength." 


(cut) 


"I know this win is going to give us momentum, absolutely. We never doubted ourselves, even though we lost three challenges. We knew we had the heart to go for it, sometimes physically it might not be easy to go against those two big giants, but we knew if we just kept going -- we used our brains, wit, speed, we're agile. I don't think we can lose from now on. I think it gave us a huge morale boost." 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat