čtvrtek 10. července 2014

Zhan Hu Tree Mail

length: 1:59

With Immunity on the line, Peih-Gee returns to camp with Tree Mail and reads it to her tribe. What will it mean for Zhan Hu? 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(Day 18; Peih-Gee opens the treemail, a box containing a few pieces of meat) 

Peih-Gee
: Oh my God. Oh my God, a food challenge! It's like my favorite food ever. 

Pane Bože. Pane Bože, výzva s jídlem! To je jako moje oblíbené jídlo vůbec.

PG 
(solo): When I opened treemail and saw the bamboo streamer, I knew it was food challenge. That already made me happy. I opened it up and I'm like, "Oh my God, they put one of my favorite snacks in there!" They might as well have put a cheeseburger in there. I'm psyched. I'm hungry anyway, we're all hungry. We're ready to eat. I don't even think of this as a challenge, I think of it as a reward. 

Když jsem otevřela stromovou poštu a uviděla jsem bambusovou stuhu, věděla jsem, že to bude výzva s jídlem. To mě učinilo šťastnou. Otevřela jsem to a byla jsem jako, "Pane Bože, oni tam dali jednu z mých oblíbených svačin!" Oni tam taky mohli dát cheeseburger. Jsem nadšená. Stejně jsem hladová, všichni jsme hladoví. Jsme připravení jíst. O tomhle nepřemýšlím ani jako o výzvě, přemýšlím o tom jako o odměně. 

(PG runs back to camp) 

Jaime
: What is it? Is it good? 

Co je to? Je to dobré?

PG
: We're having a buffet today! 

Dneska máme bufet!

Jaime
: Like a bad food buffet? 

Jako špatný bufet s jídlem?

PG
: Yes. (opens the basket to show Jaime the food) Food challenge. 

Ano. Výzva s jídlem.

Jaime
: Yes! Hell yeah. What is that? 

Ano! Sakra jo. Co to je?

PG
: Oh my God, it's one of my favorite foods ever. (Erik doesn't seem sure, but she says it is) Brazed duck feet. 

Pane Bože, to je jedno z mých oblíbených jídel vůbec. Kachní nohy.

Jaime 
(holds a duck foot up to inspect): Oh! A duck foot! 

Oh! Kachní noha!

PG 
(reads the treemail): 
Moldy rice, the occasional fish And dealing with this crazy weather If you swallow your pride, and a local dish You just might keep your tribe together 

Plesnivá rýže, občasná ryba a potýkání se s tímto bláznivým počasím.
Když spolknete svou hrdost a místní jídlo, možná udržíte váš kmen celý.

(Erik, Jaime, and PG enjoy the meal) 

Jaime 
(chewing on the duck foot): I think James will eat anything. 

Myslím, že James sní cokoliv.

PG
: James will eat anything. I'm not even worried about James. I miss James. 

James sní cokoliv. O Jamese se ani nebojím. Chybí mi James.

PG 
(solo): We had faith in our old Zhan Hu members Sherea and Frosti, and we're sort of not getting a good feeling from them, so we're having to sort of rethink our strategy. Maybe it wasn't such a good thing after all. And I'm starting to get a good feeling from James now that we can trust him, so we wanna win the next few challenges to kind of cement having him over on our side. 

Měli jsme víru v naše staré členy Zhan Hu Shereu a Frostiho, ale nějak z nich nemáme dobrý pocit, takže musíme poněkud přehodnotit naši strategii. Možná nakonec nebyla až tak dobrá. A začínám teď mít dobrý pocit z Jamese, že mu můžeme věřit, takže chceme vyhrát příštích pár výzev, abychom si stmelili to, že ho máme na naší straně. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat