středa 9. července 2014

Tribal Council

original length: 4:18

Zhan Hu visits Tribal Council for the second time to vote out one of their own. Find out what each tribe member has to say as they cast their votes. 

Video is no longer available, but at least transcript by James Barber: (blue text is czech translation)

Erik (Ashley): Sorry girl, I like you a lot, but we really need Dave's leadership still at this point in the game. 

Promiň, holka, mám tě hodně rád, ale v tomto okamžiku hry stále potřebujeme Dava jako vůdce.

Sherea 
(Ashley with a : ( face): I'm doing this for you. Go get yourself better, cause I'll see you in the A (she means Atlanta, I guess) 

Tohle dělám pro tebe. Ať se ti daří lépe, protože se uvidíme v Atlantě.

Dave 
(Ashley): In a different setting and circumstance, we might be having famous fun. I wish you the best of luck. 

Na jiným místě a za jiných podmínek by nám to třeba klapalo. Přeju ti hodně štěstí.

Frosti 
(Ashley): It was one way or the other, and Crazy Dave just did a little bit more. 

Bylo to jeden nebo dzuhý a šílený Dave prostě toho udělal trochu víc.

Ashley 
(Dave): I'm voting for Derek Zoolander...oh I mean Dave. Nuff said. 

Hlasuju pro Dereka Zoolandera... totiž pro Dava. A tečka.

Peigh-Gee 
(Ashley): Ashley, I know you're strong, but you've been sick and weak, and you're not contributing to harmony at camp. Sorry. 

Ashley, vím, že jsi silná, ale byla jsi nemocná a slabá a nepřispíváš harmonii (souladu) v táboře. Promiň.

Jaime 
(Ashley-Diva, with a sad face): I'm doing this for the team, not for me at all. 

Tohle dělám pro tým, vůbec ne pro mě.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat