neděle 20. července 2014

Tribal Council

length: 3:43

On night 33, Erik was voted out of the game. Find out what the Survivors had to say when they cast their votes. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

Amanda ("Eric" with a smiley face): Erik, you know I think you're fabulous. You played this game with a lot of heart and a lot of honesty and trust, and I admire that. You know why you're getting this vote tonight, and I'm sorry, and I hope we can be friends later. Thank you. Bye. 

Eriku, ty víš, že si myslím, že jsi báječný. Hrál jsi tuhle hru s velkým srdcem a se spoustou upřímnosti a důvěry a to obdivuji. Ty víš, proč dnes večer máš tento hlas a omlouvám se a doufám, že později budeme moct být přátelé. Děkuji ti. Sbohem.

Todd (Erik): Sorry, it's either me or you tonight, and I'm not ready to go, so it's you. 

Promiň, ale dnes je to mezi mnou a tebou a já ještě nejsem připravenej odejít, takže jsi to ty.

Peih-Gee (Todd): Sorry, man. This is purely strategic and I made a promise to an old friend. 

Promiň. Tohle je čistě strategické a dala jsem slib starému příteli.

Courtney (Erik): You're the nicest person in the world and I feel really bad. I almost hope you have a little trick up your sleeve. Sorry. 

Jsi ten nejhezčí člověk na světě a cítím se opravdu špatně. Skoro doufám, že máš v rukávu malý trik. Promiň.

Erik (Todd): Too many people said they couldn't trust you. You're my only hope to swing the vote. Sorry. 

Ostatní mi říkali, že se ti nedá věřit. Jsi má jediná naděje, že by hlasování mohlo dopadnout jinak. Promiň.

Denise (Erik): Erik, I really like you. I'm sorry I have to do this, it's probably the biggest mistake I'm gonna make in this game. Good luck to you, man. 

Eriku, opravdu tě mám ráda. Promiň, že to musím udělat, je to asi moje největší chyba v celé této hře. Hodně štěstí.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat