neděle 20. července 2014

Saying Goodbye

length: 2:38

Watch as the loved ones leave camp and assess their Survivors' place in the game. 

Video:


Transcript by James Barber: (text in blue is czech translation)

(Denise wakes up)

Denise (to her husband Robert): You smell bad now too. 

Teď taky smrdíš.

Robert: Join the club. I'm gonna run down to Dunkin Donuts. You want anything? 

Připojil jsem se ke klubu. Půjdu do Dunkinových Koblih. Chcete něco?

Robert (solo): Camping is not my forte. It's probably last on my list of things I find enjoyable, unless I get a 20x8 foot air conditioned trailer to go with it. (Robert gets Denise her shoe) I figured she's been here for 31 days, I could stick it out for 1 and let Denise know I can put up with it without crying about it. 

Kempování není moje silná stránka. Je to nejspíš poslední na seznamu věcí, které mi přijdou příjemné, jedině pokud bych měl s sebou klimatizovaný přívěs 6x2 metry. Přišel jsem na to, že tady byla 31 dní, mohl bych to tady vydržet 1 den a pak bych řekl Denise, že se s tím nemohu smířit bez toho, abych brečel.

Todd (with his sister Brandy as they look at the water): You see why I'm...I'm pretty much ready to go home. 

Vidíš, proč jsem... jsem do značné míry připraven jít domů.

Brandy: You never were much of a camper. 

Nikdy jsi nebyl velký táborník.

Todd: No matter what happens, even if I were insanely backstabbed and voted out next, I would be very satisfied with how I played the game. I don't think that'll happen, but I don't want to ever feel super-comfortable, you know what I mean? 

Bez ohledu na to, co se stane, i když bych byl šíleně podražen a vyloučen jako další, byl bych velmi spokojený s tím, jak jsem hrál hru. Nemyslím si, že se to stane, ale nechci mít pořád pocit super-pohodlně, víš, co myslím?

Brandy: Definitely. (solo) Seeing Todd here and knowing he's been here for so long, I pictured it just being out on the beach and being able to relax in the sun. Then I get here and it's a big huge mudpile. OK! I don't think I could do it. I'm so amazed he's been able to pull through this whole time. It's so crazy. I know Todd can do it. I know Todd can pull through to the end. He can outwit, outlast, outplay anyone in this game. 

Rozhodně. (sama) Vidět tady Todda a vědět, že tady byl tak dlouho, představovala jsem si jen být na pláži a relaxovat na slunci. Pak jsem se dostala sem a byla to obrovská hromada bahna. Dobrá! Nemyslím si, že bych to dokázala. Jsem tak ohromena, že byl schopný tady být celou dobu. Je to tak šílené. Vím, že Todd to dokáže. Vím, že Todd to dotáhne až do konce. Dokáže přelstít, přehrát, přežít kohokoliv v této hře.

(Amanda and her sister Katrina put on their socks and shoes) 

Katrina (solo): Oh my God, seeing Amanda after all this time is so unreal. She is so skinny and tan. Emotionally and physically she is so different. I think Amanda has an excellent shot of winning this. She knows her environment, she's really good with people, she's strong physically, she's such a stubborn ass when she puts her mind to something. That's it. She and I can go at it and we will butt heads for days on end. Nobody will budge until I finally give in just to get peace in the house again. Otherwise nobody would budge. She is crazy like that. 

Pane Bože, vidět Amandu po tak dlouhé době bylo tak neskutečné. Je tak vyhublá a opálená. Emocionálně a fyzicky je tak jiná. Myslím, že Amanda má výbornou šanci na to, aby to celé vyhrála. Zná své prostředí, je opravdu dobrá s lidmi, je fyzicky silná, je tak tvrdohlavá, když něčeho chce dosáhnout. Tak to je. Ona a já na to můžeme jít a budeme na konci terči několik dní. Nikdo neustoupí, dokud se konečně nevzdám, abych prostě dostala v domě zase klid. Jinak by nikdo neustoupil. Ona je takhle šílená.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat